If your book were made into a movie...

leahzero

The colors! THE COLORS!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
words.leahraeder.com
I was bored and obviously had way too much free time, so I made some posters for the imaginary film version of my book.

the_feral_movie_poster02.jpg

the_feral_movie_poster.jpg

MissMacchiato

Bring on the Sweet, Sweet Coffee
Registered
Reaction score
Lol. I've made 'pretend' covers for my books.. no movie posters yet, but haha, I bet that was fun.

Love the actors you picked, I'm grinning over here :D I wonder what SP will say about Gerard Butler?

backslashbaby

~~~~*~~~~
Registered
Reaction score
Very nice!!!

I don't have a whole movie poster, but an av I use is what I imagine my cover (or part of it) to be. Meet my main MC:

5426934541_4007287764_m.jpg

eta: Feel free to choose a sexy gal to play her, anyone :D I'm having great fun with SP and y'all adding real actors into the mix. More fun wth all the hot guys, which mine doesn't have, bummer.

She should be at least fairly seductive, as she has a sex scene that rivals some of those great sci-fi ones. She's not human anymore :)

Last edited:

Vito

Recalled to life
Registered
Reaction score
Very cool posters! Makes me want to eat some imaginary popcorn and some make-believe Junior Mints!

;)

deborahlea

queen of wandering
Registered
Reaction score
Website
deborah-bryan.com
Very cool.... you've got some skills in the graphics dept for sure!
I've got to second this. Those posters--text and image--are fabulous!

I wouldn't dare put something like that together for The Monster's Daughter. The closest I've come to putting movies and The Monster's Daughter together is agreeing (based on image only) with my sister's note that Jon Hamm would be excellent as the protagonist's dad. :)