Anyone have FIOS? I'm trying to get hubcap a present...

tiny

riding the sun
Registered
Reaction score
Southern California between the Desert and the Mou
Website
www.facebook.com
I'm in process of trying to find a nice present for my fella and I'm in a bit of a pickle. He's a huge soccer fan plus we've recently found out we're both courting a rugby obsession. I also love footie.

I'm looking for a sport channel that at least offers soccer and maybe some rugby, but I'm confused at all the leagues. He's a ManU fan. I've not picked a rugby team myself... but I did enjoy Scotland very much. Big fellas. :D

We have FIOS which is Verizon, and they have a Fox Sports Plus channel but I can't figure out if I'm getting the right leagues, or if they're even playing them live.

Is there any advice I should specifically know so I'm not wasting my money on a channel that doesn't have what we want? The leagues and times and names, and bah, I'm so confused.

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I can't answer your question, but Lands' End sells what they call "rugby jerseys" (supposedly with true rugby shirt details like rubber button). That could be an alternate idea. Or get one from one of the teams he likes; all pro and semi-pro teams sell apparel these days.