Help me to name my blog

R_DuChateau

Registered
Reaction score
Hello to everyone out there in the blogospere, I look forward to joining you all as soon as I can come up with a witty, clever, and catchy name. That is where I am hoping some of you pro's out there can help. Here is my idea and a little back story. I have been traveling for the past 18 months. I have settled down in China for the past 9 months, but will be getting back on the road very soon. My goal is to set up a web-page to blog my travels. During my first 9 months of traveling I gained 20 pounds thanks to excessive food and far too much alcohol. I have since dropped the weight by studying martial arts in China and eating healthily. I am hoping to focus my travel blog on traveling healthy. Discuss healthy activities specific to the region and healthy local foods and restaurants. I am a former collegiate athlete and hold a BA degree in Health and Wellness. I am traveling with my girlfriend and we have tossed a few names around, but haven't fallen in love with any. We are thinking of something along these lines.

healthyvagabonds
activebackpacking
healthytravelers
etc.

Any and all suggestions are welcomed. Thank you in advance. I love the cooler already!

AlterEgox5

Expert Procrastinator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
abooksellerblog.blogspot.com
I agree. I do like the healthyvagabonds, and even if you aren't jazzed by it, I think "vagabonds" should be in the title just to help it stand out a little more. It sounds like you guys are having a great time - wish I could travel around like that!

NovelTk

Registered
Reaction score
I like vagabonds too. It has grit-allure. However, healthy may be too trite considering your summary. Healthfulvagabonds is awesome I like double entendres and the likes.

anydayshirley

Registered
Reaction score
Definitely go with healthy vagabonds. Or skinnyvagabonds. I like the latter better. It's not as descriptively accurate as the former, but it's got a nice, nitty-gritty feel. More "catchy," as they say.

Ms Hollands

Cow lover
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.lefrancophoney.com
I too quite like 'healthyvagabonds' as it does what it says on the tin. But you asked for alternatives. What about:

vagabandvitality
shipshapevagabonds
eatwellroamwell
fitfortravel
nourishednomads

(You may have guessed that I quite like alliteration.)

R_DuChateau

Registered
Reaction score
Thank you all for the feedback and suggestions! I went with healthyvagabonds.com! Can't wait to get started on it! Thanks again!