What are you looking forward to?

deborahlea

queen of wandering
Registered
Reaction score
Website
deborah-bryan.com
What are you looking forward to right now?

For my part, I'm very, very much looking forward to seeing the super-thoughtful, super-sweet KittyPryde tonight. :snoopy:

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Getting a request for a full in my inbox

deborahlea

queen of wandering
Registered
Reaction score
Website
deborah-bryan.com
Now that writingly things have been brought up, I should say I'm really looking forward to one or two of the reviews I've been promised showing up on my book's Amazon page! Since I don't want to alienate these friendly reviewers, I've just got to suck it up and wait. But I'm definitely looking forward to one or two of 'em finally being up!

Cranky

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Well, I *was* looking forward to getting my copy of Among Others, but I got it yesterday and gobbled it down. (It was fantastic, btw)

Now I need something else to look forward to. Um. My next cup of coffee? Yeah!

Chris P

Likes metaphors mixed, not stirred
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm waiting on a VERY exciting email I know will be coming (I've been told it will be) giving the exact dates for another VERY exciting thing. Don't worry AW fam, once the appropriate real-life people are told you will be the first to hear it.

deborahlea

queen of wandering
Registered
Reaction score
Website
deborah-bryan.com
Well, I *was* looking forward to getting my copy of Among Others, but I got it yesterday and gobbled it down. (It was fantastic, btw)

Now I need something else to look forward to. Um. My next cup of coffee? Yeah!

I usually don't drink coffee, but I've had a soda and a cup of tea to little effect. I think break room coffee might just be next in line!

deborahlea

queen of wandering
Registered
Reaction score
Website
deborah-bryan.com
I'm waiting on a VERY exciting email I know will be coming (I've been told it will be) giving the exact dates for another VERY exciting thing. Don't worry AW fam, once the appropriate real-life people are told you will be the first to hear it.

Aw! But I want to know more now! I guess this means something else to look forward to, though :)

Chris P

Likes metaphors mixed, not stirred
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Aw! But I want to know more now! I guess this means something else to look forward to, though :)

I'm also too superstitious to blab about it. My arms are around the future indeed. *slap* Shut up Christopher!

deborahlea

queen of wandering
Registered
Reaction score
Website
deborah-bryan.com
I'm also too superstitious to blab about it. My arms are around the future indeed. *slap* Shut up Christopher!

I work in contracts, so I find this approach very sensible! Early in my career (which is kinda laughable, seeing as I'm now a whopping four years in!), I celebrated a couple of signed contracts before they were actually signed. Now, I find it's best to just wait till everything's all wrapped up, even if it does take a lot of tongue-biting!

CheyElizabeth

My horn can pierce the sky!
Registered
Reaction score
My kid is in a school play later today so I get to leave work early. However I think I'm more looking forward to grabbing some Taco Bell on the way to the school.

Lavern08

Sit Down, and Shut Up!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Going home and getting in my bed.

Jessianodel

Blessed by the AW Gods
Registered
Reaction score
Hopefully I'll get so frustrated I'll just jump and finish a bunch of work at once. So I'm looking forward to that seeing as I've accomplished nothing in months :D

With Rye

Take Care, Take Care, Take Care
Registered
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to Monday night, when I would have nothing scheduled or anywhere I have to be.

Eudoxia

The Undead Bookworm
Registered
Reaction score
Leftover apple pie and a new white scarf that a friend ordered for me.