I shouldn't be alive

m3write1day

Registered
Reaction score
Best show on tv right now.
The only show I watch actually other than sports.

Guardian

just the worst honestly
Registered
Reaction score
I think it was on this show I saw the most terrifying story ever... about the crew of about 4 who were on a boat that sank and I think they nabbed the lifeboat that was NOT equipped with all of the things they needed to survive comfortably.

What was terrible was how they described watching their friends kill themselves (delusions made them get right out of the boat and into shark-infested waters) and could do nothing to stop them.

That show is intense.

Dodge

Sparks fly off my pages!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.dodgewinston.com
The freakiest episode was where the 3 guys go into the Amazon jungle with a guide they don't know. Make a long, dreadful story short, they were in the jungle for a month, 2 lived, and 2 were never heard from again.

PREVIEW

shakeysix

blue eyed floozy
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shakey6wordsmith.webs.com
the amazon jungle one was the one that got me hooked. god help me, i think the attraction is being able to holler "how g-damned stupid are you?" at the reenactors. from the safety and comfort of my sofa, of course--s6

Dodge

Sparks fly off my pages!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.dodgewinston.com
the amazon jungle one was the one that got me hooked. god help me, i think the attraction is being able to holler "how g-damned stupid are you?" at the reenactors. from the safety and comfort of my sofa, of course--s6

Amen on the Amazon episode. The end was an incredible stroke of luck, fate, God's hand or whatever when the one guy found the other guy on the river. Dang.