PDA

View Full Version : I shouldn't be alive

m3write1day
01-31-2011, 01:45 AM
Best show on tv right now.
The only show I watch actually other than sports.

Guardian
01-31-2011, 01:49 AM
I think it was on this show I saw the most terrifying story ever... about the crew of about 4 who were on a boat that sank and I think they nabbed the lifeboat that was NOT equipped with all of the things they needed to survive comfortably.

What was terrible was how they described watching their friends kill themselves (delusions made them get right out of the boat and into shark-infested waters) and could do nothing to stop them.

That show is intense.

Dodge
02-01-2011, 08:45 AM
The freakiest episode was where the 3 guys go into the Amazon jungle with a guide they don't know. Make a long, dreadful story short, they were in the jungle for a month, 2 lived, and 2 were never heard from again.

PREVIEW (http://dsc.discovery.com/videos/i-shouldnt-be-alive-escape-from-the-amazon.html)

joyce
02-01-2011, 09:39 AM
I love this show.

shakeysix
02-02-2011, 05:47 PM
the amazon jungle one was the one that got me hooked. god help me, i think the attraction is being able to holler "how g-damned stupid are you?" at the reenactors. from the safety and comfort of my sofa, of course--s6

dolores haze
02-02-2011, 05:48 PM
SHAKEY - where the hell you been?

Dodge
02-03-2011, 01:21 AM
the amazon jungle one was the one that got me hooked. god help me, i think the attraction is being able to holler "how g-damned stupid are you?" at the reenactors. from the safety and comfort of my sofa, of course--s6

Amen on the Amazon episode. The end was an incredible stroke of luck, fate, God's hand or whatever when the one guy found the other guy on the river. Dang.

shakeysix
02-03-2011, 04:18 AM
i still haven't recovered from one about the guy who had to eat his dog in the amazon! had to cover molly's eyes!--s6

Dodge
02-03-2011, 07:01 AM
i still haven't recovered from one about the guy who had to eat his dog in the amazon! had to cover molly's eyes!--s6

That would be tough to do:(