Exalted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoombie

Dragon of the Multiverse
Registered
Reaction score
OHHH MY GOOOOD THIS GAME IS THE GREATEST GAME EVERRRRRRRR!!!111!

Seriously, though, my friend got me into Exalted and I have to say that it is incredible - easily the best thing White Wolf has ever made. For those that don't know, Exalted is a mythic RPG made by White Wolf (of World of Darkness fame).

It's a coke-tacular mashup of Chinese mythology, Japanese anime, steampunk, bits of Greek legend, Celtic fairy lore and a heaping slice of delicious Avatar: The Last Airbender pie.

Mmm...pie.

In Exalted, the players take on the roles of 'The Exalted', heroic mortals who have been bonded with divine power, giving them incredible abilities based off the God or Goddess whose attributes they embody.

The system is simple in some areas and ridiculously complex in others. The setting is incredibly well fleshed out and brilliant and all together awesome.

And more, it's a game that gives the players an almost obscene amount of power and flair...but can also play down to Earth simple things (if you wish).

Flexibility, style and charm (plus lots of beautiful artwork) makes Exalted well worth your time!

And, now, onto the real meat of this thread...

Anyone else here play it? No one I know (aside from one friend) even know it exists!

Status
Not open for further replies.