I did it...!!!

Writer2011

Registered
Reaction score
This is a message of sorts to all of my friends on here...you know who you are. I did it...i'm published ...here's the link http://books.lulu.com/category/826 if I can't post the link any more I understand...The story is entitled "THE KEY" and is a short story...well one of many rather. Please check it out :)

Aspiringwriter

Poppy

Me, myself and I don't know
Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations! :)

Hope this isn't a stupid question, but which book? When I click the link you posted, I see several books listed. I was just wondering which one your story is in.

Writer2011

Registered
Reaction score
It's a short story called THE KEY...it's the first in a series of short stories with more coming. THE KEY is the first :)

Perks

delicate #!&@*#! flower
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamie-mason.com
Aspiring!!! I got that part, but when we click on the link you provided, it comes up with several short story collections of varying titles. Which one of those does The Key appear in?

Writer2011

Registered
Reaction score
Okay...okay!!! It's written by me: William Andersen and is the FIRST of several short stories that are forthcoming. Just be on the look out for more short stories to come.

Perks

delicate #!&@*#! flower
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamie-mason.com
This state is not that big... I can find you, you know. ;) Is it or is it not on the link you provided? (I think it's great that you'll get to hold it in your hands! We just want to see what it looks like...)