PDA

View Full Version : How was your day?

heyjude
01-28-2011, 05:39 PM
So when the hubby and the kids (usually two, sometimes more) pile in at the end of the day, I ask them how their day was and there's endless chatter about work and school and friends and enemies and politics and like that. I love it. I love hearing about their day.

No one usually asks me about my day. My wise 7-year-old once told her brother "Mom does laundry, takes the cat to the vet, and writes all day. That's not exciting enough to talk about." Ha. Some days they'd be surprised, but that's okay. :)

Does anyone ask you about your day? We have the describe your day in one word thread, and it often leaves me curious. I want to know:

How was your day?

stormie
01-28-2011, 05:58 PM
.... I love hearing about their day.

No one usually asks me about my day. My wise 7-year-old once told her brother "Mom does laundry, takes the cat to the vet, and writes all day. That's not exciting enough to talk about." Ha. Some days they'd be surprised, but that's okay. :)

How was your day?
Same here. I ask them, they usually forget to ask me. Sometimes I remind them to ask. ANYWAY, here's what my day yesterday was like:

Shoveling snow mostly and listening to Mr.Manly-Man next door try to break up the icy patches with OUR shovel (he claims it's his. Even when my husband told him it was ours). He-he--it's a crappy shovel anyway. :D

heyjude
01-29-2011, 04:54 AM
Stormie, how did he get the shovel?!

After all my whining, dh actually asked today. I nearly fell over. :) Maybe he reads my AW posts?

Uh-ho. :gone:

Kateness
01-29-2011, 04:58 AM
Long day at work (got in at 10:30, left at 7). Only one attorney in the office, so things were generally nice and quiet. No word from the boss about anything, which is also good. Attorney for case I'm working on is on vacation right now, so when I sent him stuff at 4:45 for his review before I filed it, I didn't hear back until about 6:30, which is why I was at work so late. *shrug*

Also PITA court who gives two different answers to a question which are contradictory, and neither work. Thus, something didn't get filed because we all just got too pissed-off and decided to let it sit until Monday.

Kitty Pryde
01-29-2011, 05:17 AM
Felt awful all morning, but now feeling great post-awfulness. And I wrote some words! Things are looking up as I will soon have french bread pizza and go out to do stuff.

But hey, jude, how was your day?

heyjude
01-29-2011, 05:31 AM
Also PITA court who gives two different answers to a question which are contradictory, and neither work.

That sounds like the very definition of PITA. But it's Friday, right?!

Felt awful all morning, but now feeling great post-awfulness. And I wrote some words! Things are looking up as I will soon have french bread pizza and go out to do stuff.

But hey, jude, how was your day?

I'm glad you're feeling better. :Hug2:

And, aw, thanks for asking about my day. :) I got a haircut. Oh yes I did. The lady suggested, gently, that I might do this more than once a year, which sounds like crazy to me, but I look hot. Today. Tomorrow I go back to being me again. :D

sheadakota
01-29-2011, 06:09 AM

After all my whining, dh actually asked today. I nearly fell over. :) Maybe he reads my AW posts?

Uh-ho. :gone:
Well- you did kill him once- right? he's just being cautious in case that was practice:D

Snowstorm
01-29-2011, 06:10 AM
Worn out from the unending rebuilding (literally--the structure was completely torn down) and remodeling of our kitchen with the constant prodding that we have guests coming in less than two weeks.

Then, I opened my email and opened a request for a partial on my latest novel! Man, I am so jazzed now! The energy abounds!

BenPanced
01-29-2011, 07:52 AM
Shut. Up.

Xelebes
01-29-2011, 08:12 AM
I woke up incredibly sleepy. I cried right before second class begun due to the stress of class rubbing against memories. Once I cried, I felt awake and finished the day without a hitch.

Cliff Face
01-29-2011, 09:49 AM
Spent half the day with the grandparents, was introduced to the old show "Here's Lucy" (do they sing in every episode? Jeez!) and then waited 10 minutes in a store for the manager so I could hand in my resume.

On the plus side, the manager gave me a warm welcome and promised that I would get an interview if anything opened up. It was a second-hand store, like where I work at the Salvos (clothes, books, furniture, bric-a-brac) so we had something to talk about straight off the bat.

And you better be sitting down for this, but... I actually made a good first impression! *gasp* That never happens!

I have high hopes for this place. :)

heyjude
01-29-2011, 03:59 PM
Well- you did kill him once- right? he's just being cautious in case that was practice:D

:roll: That is true. :D

Worn out from the unending rebuilding (literally--the structure was completely torn down) and remodeling of our kitchen with the constant prodding that we have guests coming in less than two weeks.

Then, I opened my email and opened a request for a partial on my latest novel! Man, I am so jazzed now! The energy abounds!

Whoa on the kitchen--are you doing this yourselves? That's crazy! I'm in awe.

And :snoopy: on the partial request! That's wonderful!

I woke up incredibly sleepy. I cried right before second class begun due to the stress of class rubbing against memories. Once I cried, I felt awake and finished the day without a hitch.

:Hug2:

And you better be sitting down for this, but... I actually made a good first impression! *gasp* That never happens!

I have high hopes for this place. :)

Ha! Congrats! I hope it all goes as you hope. :)

deborahlea
01-29-2011, 06:01 PM
I love your seven-year-old's characterization of your days!

I would ask how your day was, but someone else beat me to the punch.

This thread made me smile. My SO always asks me, "How was your day?" My typical response is, "It was another day. At work. Thanks for asking. How was yours?" His typical response is about twenty times as long. I love talking about non-routine stuff, but work mostly feels like something I'd like to leave, well, at work!

That all being said, yesterday was an unusual day. I finally (self-)published my book, so there was lots of hubbub around answering friends' questions, updating profiles and such. I felt so invigorated by the day--despite having been awakened by my son at 3 AM--that I actually went out on a Friday night for the first time in many, many moons. It was good to be hanging out with friends, having a beer and giggling at karaoke more enthusiastic than skilled.

And now? This day begins with my baby babbling cheerfully to himself. Hope yall have a fabulous day!

deborahlea
01-29-2011, 06:04 PM
OH! I also wrote 800 words! *cheer*

stormie
01-29-2011, 07:55 PM
Someone in this house left our shovel in the side-by-side driveway. It probably fell onto his driveway, and Mr.Manly-Man just took it. He's that way.

My husband even approached him about it, but Mr.Manly-Man claimed it was his.

Hope everyone's Saturday is good. :)

quickWit
01-30-2011, 02:23 AM
How was your day?

Mind your own business.

brainstorm77
01-30-2011, 02:26 AM
Not good.

My father just called to tell me that two people(husband & wife) that I knew growing up, were killed in a car accident.

Consider the woman just beat cancer to have this happen really makes you wonder...

Anninyn
01-30-2011, 03:02 AM
My much beloved boots finally gave up. The heel came loose, causing me to fall over in the middle of town and hurt my knee quite badly, in front of hundreds of people. However, this being a nice place a complete stranger helped my husband pick me up and take me out of the road and on to the pavement while making soothing noises as I blushed and winced and limped.

brainstorm- I'm dreadfully sorry to hear that. That must be a shock.

heyjude
01-30-2011, 03:09 AM
I finally (self-)published my book

Congrats! That's so exciting!

Mind your own business.

Oh, my sweet quickie, you know me better than that. :tongue

Not good.

My father just called to tell me that two people(husband & wife) that I knew growing up, were killed in a car accident.

Consider the woman just beat cancer to have this happen really makes you wonder...

:( I'm so sorry.

My much beloved boots finally gave up. The heel came loose, causing me to fall over in the middle of town and hurt my knee quite badly, in front of hundreds of people. However, this being a nice place a complete stranger helped my husband pick me up and take me out of the road and on to the pavement while making soothing noises as I blushed and winced and limped.

Yee-ouch! That was nice of the stranger though.

Today I went to an arts fest on a beautiful sunny tropical island. Does it get better than that?

Cliff Face
01-30-2011, 03:13 AM
Ugh, it's about 9.45am and it's already so hot I needed to put the air-conditioner on.

So my day so far has been hot and bothered.

milly
01-30-2011, 03:14 AM
pretty good...got some reading done, some sunbathing in, and some new words in on my WIP all after helping my little girls make homemade pizza

:)

Cella
01-30-2011, 03:16 AM
Hmmm....that sucks. I've gotten my heels caught in storm drains before but they've broken right under my feet. ouch!

brainstorm- I'm dreadfully sorry to hear that. That must be a shock.Yes, I'm sorry to hear that... :( My sympathies.

Anninyn
01-30-2011, 03:30 AM
Hmmm....that sucks. I've gotten my heels caught in storm drains before but they've broken right under my feet. ouch!
They're chunky stompy boots with a couple of inches of built-up sole, so when the stitching and glue came loose they tipped me sidewise. I still had to walk home in them of course, cue careful pick foot up place straight down walking.

Of course, I've had them five years now, so I can't really complain.

Cliff Face
01-30-2011, 03:33 AM
I could use some new boots...

brainstorm77
01-30-2011, 03:45 AM
Thanks everyone. I'm fine, I really am. They were good people. They both worked hard all their lives to raise their large family. They were a really close family. It just sucks for them to have to go out like that, especially since she had just won a battle with cancer, which she had been fighting for some time.

muse
01-30-2011, 04:22 AM
So when the hubby and the kids (usually two, sometimes more) pile in at the end of the day, I ask them how their day was and there's endless chatter about work and school and friends and enemies and politics and like that. I love it. I love hearing about their day.

Does anyone ask you about your day? We have the describe your day in one word thread, and it often leaves me curious. I want to know:

How was your day?

Hold on, stop the presses. Is someone supposed to ask about my day? :Jaw:

You mean I'm more than a wife, mother, daughter, friend, confidant, cleaner, cook, bottle washer, taxi driver, agony aunt...?:eek:

*nervous now* What do I say? Is there a right or wrong answer? *Bites lip. Panics*

Snowstorm
01-30-2011, 06:01 AM
Whoa on the kitchen--are you doing this yourselves? That's crazy! I'm in awe.

And :snoopy: on the partial request! That's wonderful!

Thank you, heyjude!

The bulk of the kitchen we're doing ourselves. (http://www.minersdelightinn.com/our_kitchen_renovation.htm)Our contractor had helped us with the demolition and rebuild. We were to stain the floor tonight, but we were just too worn out.

deborahlea
01-30-2011, 07:16 AM
Thanks everyone. I'm fine, I really am. They were good people. They both worked hard all their lives to raise their large family. They were a really close family. It just sucks for them to have to go out like that, especially since she had just won a battle with cancer, which she had been fighting for some time.

I really relate to the "WTF?" of this. My mom struggled with schizophrenia for the larger portion of a decade. She was finally starting to get settled into a routine and have whole, beautiful, coherent conversations with us when her cancer diagnosis came in. It was so jarring to be standing so close to what we had before, only to learn--even from the get-go--we'd likely never get the chance to see what could otherwise have been.

It's been almost a year since I got the call from my sister saying, "You'd better come home, because she is really, truly dying now." I'm watching the calendar and remembering how horrible it was, approaching that inevitability. But as I remember all of the heartbreak of those days, I also remember so clearly certain small graces. I remember standing at her door, my 4-month-old baby on my hip, and wondering, what the hell is it going to be like, when I open that door? Will she even be her? Then I opened that door and watched my mom's face instantly transform from a mask of suffering to one of total elation. She threw her arms open for her grandson and was, while he was near, at peace.

I think I'll always be sad when I remember what it was like to have that hope shattered. As long as there's life, there's always hope for better. But I'll always remember, too, the joy of those quiet, wondrous moments. I hope your neighbors had those.

heyjude
01-30-2011, 02:53 PM
*nervous now* What do I say? Is there a right or wrong answer? *Bites lip. Panics*

Out with it! We want to know! :D

Thank you, heyjude!

The bulk of the kitchen we're doing ourselves. (http://www.minersdelightinn.com/our_kitchen_renovation.htm)Our contractor had helped us with the demolition and rebuild. We were to stain the floor tonight, but we were just too worn out.

This is a cool blog. I like the headless contractor. Seriously, I'm in awe of people who can do stuff. My talent is standing around and blinking prettily until someone does it for me. :tongue

Then I opened that door and watched my mom's face instantly transform from a mask of suffering to one of total elation. She threw her arms open for her grandson and was, while he was near, at peace.

:Hug2: I'm so sorry you went through this with your mom. But what a blessing to have this moment!

DragonHeart
02-01-2011, 06:38 AM
Pretty meh day. The cats I've been catsitting since August were supposed to be going home today, but I got a last minute text message that they'll be picked up tomorrow instead. Awesome. I've got almost no food left for them, didn't buy more because they're supposed to be at their house right now, not mine. /sigh. Oh and originally this arrangement was for a month. As in one. Yeah.

Don't get me wrong, I love cats, but these two are a handful and a half, with multiple behavior problems. And because I've been catsitting these two I've had to put my own adoption plans on hold. At least, as sad as it is, the cat I'd love to adopt is still at the shelter, and has been for some time now.

heyjude
02-01-2011, 05:12 PM
Dragon, you're a really, really good friend. :) I can't wait to hear about your new cat! Will you pick her up as soon as these kitties are gone?

My last few days have been filled with sick kids... not so much fun. And the weather is gorgeous! We can't even take good advantage of it...

DragonHeart
02-02-2011, 07:29 AM
Well, the house has an eerie, silent stillness. They ended up running late and picked the cats up while I was at work. Just as well, they may not have been mine but it's impossible to not get attached. Easier this way.

I have to admit that it does open old wounds a bit, though. I've lost family members, but losing Chaos a year and a half ago was the most devastating event of my life. With the house quiet again, I can't help but be reminded of that. I still miss him every single day.

It probably won't be right away, but I'll likely be adopting soon. The real issue right now is that the only time the adoption center is open is when I'm at work, so I will need to take time off to do it. I was going to pull up the Petfinder profile of the cat I planned on adopting, but it seems I was a bit too late. :( They took his page down sometime between yesterday and today. He was beautiful, all white with one green eye and one blue eye. Well, I guess it wasn't meant to be then. That's ok, there will be another. Maybe even two, if I come across a pair of older adult cats. I've certainly got more than enough space.

Well anyways, aside from that my day was boring. Class, then home to make sure I had everything packed up for the cats, then work. Forgot my book again so I had nothing to do for six hours. Worked on worldbuilding for fun, read some trashy magazines because my brain doesn't have an off switch and I needed to read something. Excited because apparently the best way to make sure you get The Call is to ask for it.

heyjude
02-02-2011, 04:55 PM
It probably won't be right away, but I'll likely be adopting soon. ...(snip) Excited because apparently the best way to make sure you get The Call is to ask for it.

Good luck on the adoption...

And, wait, what? What call? THE call? Do tell!

DragonHeart
02-02-2011, 05:08 PM
The Call is the one everyone wants to get on bad weather days like these. The one where they say oh, we don't really need you, would you like to stay home? Cue much joy and celebration, because working storms in a retail job is a terrible experience. I never get The Call because I live the closest to the store, but I asked my boss last night and he said he'd put me at the top of the list. I'm pretty much guaranteed to have today off. Considering that we're supposed to get two feet of snow by the end of the storm, this is a very good thing.

heyjude
02-02-2011, 05:35 PM
The Call is the one everyone wants to get on bad weather days like these. The one where they say oh, we don't really need you, would you like to stay home? Cue much joy and celebration, because working storms in a retail job is a terrible experience. I never get The Call because I live the closest to the store, but I asked my boss last night and he said he'd put me at the top of the list. I'm pretty much guaranteed to have today off. Considering that we're supposed to get two feet of snow by the end of the storm, this is a very good thing.

Oh, I see! I was thinking Agently Calls. :)

Enjoy your day off! I am embarking on a kindergarten field trip today. We're supposed to have a storm too, but thunder not snow, and the temp is plummeting to 72.

I love Florida.

quickWit
02-02-2011, 06:15 PM
I am embarking on a kindergarten field trip today. We're supposed to have a storm too, but thunder not snow, and the temp is plummeting to 72.

I love Florida.

*stuffs HJ in box filled with packing peanuts*
*tapes box shut*
*arranges pickup*
*waits*

oops.
*pokes breathing hole in box*

*waits*
*ships box to Chicago*

enjoy your field trip.

brainstorm77
02-02-2011, 06:18 PM
I really relate to the "WTF?" of this. My mom struggled with schizophrenia for the larger portion of a decade. She was finally starting to get settled into a routine and have whole, beautiful, coherent conversations with us when her cancer diagnosis came in. It was so jarring to be standing so close to what we had before, only to learn--even from the get-go--we'd likely never get the chance to see what could otherwise have been.

It's been almost a year since I got the call from my sister saying, "You'd better come home, because she is really, truly dying now." I'm watching the calendar and remembering how horrible it was, approaching that inevitability. But as I remember all of the heartbreak of those days, I also remember so clearly certain small graces. I remember standing at her door, my 4-month-old baby on my hip, and wondering, what the hell is it going to be like, when I open that door? Will she even be her? Then I opened that door and watched my mom's face instantly transform from a mask of suffering to one of total elation. She threw her arms open for her grandson and was, while he was near, at peace.

I think I'll always be sad when I remember what it was like to have that hope shattered. As long as there's life, there's always hope for better. But I'll always remember, too, the joy of those quiet, wondrous moments. I hope your neighbors had those.

The funeral is today. The family are exhausted and just want this part of it to be over.

deborahlea
02-02-2011, 08:16 PM
The funeral is today. The family are exhausted and just want this part of it to be over.

I understand that. Just a couple weeks ago, my siblings and I ended up selling my mom's house really cheap just because of how agonizing it is continuing to live the memory.

heyjude
02-02-2011, 11:24 PM
*stuffs HJ in box filled with packing peanuts*
*tapes box shut*
*arranges pickup*
*waits*

oops.
*pokes breathing hole in box*

*waits*
*ships box to Chicago*

enjoy your field trip.

*reroutes to quickie's workplace to drive him crazy*

brainstorm77
02-02-2011, 11:56 PM
I understand that. Just a couple weeks ago, my siblings and I ended up selling my mom's house really cheap just because of how agonizing it is continuing to live the memory.

Often it's the only way to get on with it. I totally understand. :Hug2:

deborahlea
02-03-2011, 12:00 AM
Often it's the only way to get on with it. I totally understand. :Hug2:

This will probably sound ridiculous, but just the kindness of that sentiment and hug made me start crying. What a rough ride it's been. Thank you. :Hug2:

kayleamay
02-03-2011, 12:12 AM
Busy. Filled out stacks of paperwork for son's schooling. Went to two different school district office to gather bits and pieces of missing information. Fed children something that resembled food. Dropped children off for afternoon field trip because there is no school today and I work tonight.

Now, I will try to take a nap. Hopefully, I can sleep through the sound of bulldozers outside my kitchen window. When I awake, I will eat a turkey sandwich and then go to work until 7:00 a.m. It's cold and flu season so this isn't something to look forward to. But come Saturday, I'll have time to write.

brainstorm77
02-19-2011, 03:55 AM
It was ok. I did not write a whole lot but I did manage some words. I plan on working my ass off with it tomorrow.

cmi0616
02-19-2011, 04:36 AM
Last day before February break! Went smoothly enough. I slept through the first 5 periods, and woke up in time to flunk my US History quiz.

Off to the Caribbean on Sunday!

heyjude
02-19-2011, 04:50 AM
Last day before February break! Went smoothly enough. I slept through the first 5 periods, and woke up in time to flunk my US History quiz.

Off to the Caribbean on Sunday!

:roll: Sounds like a grand day! But not as good as Sunday will be. Wave as you're going past, okay? :hi:

My day was full of people who just don't get it.

stormie
02-19-2011, 04:50 AM
Great day, better evening ahead. :D

deborahlea
02-19-2011, 05:19 AM
My workday was slow and quiet, but--to its credit!--it ended early. Then I came home and found out that my barely published collection of letters from Japan has already sold a few copies. How the heck did that happen?

Bmwhtly
02-19-2011, 05:50 AM
Shit. Then boring for a while. Then shit again. Then boring for quite a long time. Then complicated. Then boring again. Then a bit shit. Then really very boring indeed. Then I decided to clock off.

cmi0616
02-19-2011, 08:31 AM
Shit. Then boring for a while. Then shit again. Then boring for quite a long time. Then complicated. Then boring again. Then a bit shit. Then really very boring indeed. Then I decided to clock off.

Shitness!

TGIF, in that case. Here's to a better week starting Monday!

cmi0616
02-19-2011, 11:05 PM
So far, so good. I woke up, spent an hour in the weight room, went to the diner with the family for the Saturday morning ritual of pancakes and coffee. Came home, banged out 700 words of the novel, and now catching up on my TV shows on the DVR from this week.

One of my more productive days in a while.

heyjude
02-19-2011, 11:40 PM
banged out 700 pages of the novel

:eek: Writing, reading, or editing? Not that it matters. I'm still in awe.

I have two classes to teach tomorrow and have done exactly zero prep. Yikes. Plus we're meeting my grandmother and her new hubby (!) for dinner tonight.

cmi0616
02-19-2011, 11:56 PM
:eek: Writing, reading, or editing? Not that it matters. I'm still in awe.

I have two classes to teach tomorrow and have done exactly zero prep. Yikes. Plus we're meeting my grandmother and her new hubby (!) for dinner tonight.

Oh lord, "pages". I meant words. I mean, as awesome as I am, im no superhuman :)

And good for grandma! I wish her the best of luck with the new husband!

brainstorm77
02-20-2011, 03:11 AM
It's been ok. I did write a fair bit.

heyjude
02-20-2011, 04:42 AM
Oh lord, "pages". I meant words. I mean, as awesome as I am, im no superhuman :)

:ROFL: I feel so much better.

Eudoxia
02-20-2011, 04:48 AM
Fairly well. Went back on some pages and edited, watched some movies on TV, ate apple pie, played a few songs on the piano and I have decided to return to my writing for a bit.

brainstorm77
02-21-2011, 03:54 AM
It was ok, but rather quiet. I managed a couple of pages on the WIP.

heyjude
02-21-2011, 05:15 AM
I had a tough start, lots of pressure for me on Sundays, but it ended well. Can't wait to go to bed. Kids don't have school tomorrow... this could be good or bad. :) I even wrote today in between prepping for classes, teaching classes, making cookies, dinner, etc. :snoopy:

dancingandflying
02-21-2011, 06:10 AM
Pretty mellow. A blizzard kept me in the house most of the day, so I spent the day working on WIPs, watching the second Harry Potter film, reading, and generally lazing about. Going to The King's Speech in a half hour with a friend. So excited I don't have school tomorrow!

d&f.

brainstorm77
03-19-2011, 06:54 AM
My day wasn't bad. It was quiet. I spend most of it going over a recently finished WIP.

BeatrixKiddo
03-19-2011, 11:14 AM
Thanks for asking!

My day was ok actually. Work is good. (have a crush on a coworker I haven't seen in years and now that we're in the same building again, my crush has reignited...sigh) Watching him walk by always makes the day a little more tolerable. lol.

heyjude
03-20-2011, 01:06 AM
Yay for quiet days and crushes. :)

Beatrix, does he know you exist or is this a from-afar crush?

My day's quiet, too. I'm fighting something, so it's mostly lying around looking pitiful. Hubby even went to get dinner so I didn't have to move... aw...

Zelenka
03-20-2011, 01:23 AM
My day's been pretty quiet, although I did have a little wander to the shops this afternoon, first time I've been able to rummage in the second hand book shops for ages, since the weather was pretty decent today.

I was supposed to be doing a bit of rewriting but managed to get myself worked into a really foul, self-pitying mood, mostly brought on by a conversation at work yesterday with someone who decided to tell me why a silly little thing like me was wasting her time trying to write a book, and so have done nothing. I am now trying to snap the hell out of it and do something, so am brainstorming short story mystery ideas for a competition.

brainstorm77
03-20-2011, 04:53 AM
Stormy. We got hit with a blizzard.

heyjude
03-26-2011, 09:48 PM
I am covered in sand and cookie dough. It is a good day.

muse
03-26-2011, 09:58 PM
I'm home alone today. Hubby has gone to Navan for the racing, and youngest son is on his very first date. :e2cry: (They grow up so quick.)

Thought I would have lots of time to write (Or play online.:D) No such luck. Mama's taxi has been on the go since early morning.

Kids!:D

ZannaPerry
03-26-2011, 10:10 PM
My Saturday is slowly progressing as time goes by filled with cleaning around the house, basically. Later, I'm going to look for new(er) cars I can "afford" and then off to see a musical at the local theatre performed by college kids. Should be fun!

sf.writer.mdk
03-26-2011, 10:32 PM
Busy because of a 10K challenge at fearofwriting.com

brainstorm77
03-27-2011, 02:11 AM
It's been a mixed emotions day for me.

The illness that is going through my family is stressful. My mom's partner has to see the doc on Tuesday because something showed on his lung x-rays. My grandfather is failing at the nursing home and so is my grandmother. Mom is also having health issues and is not coping well with the stress.

On a up note, I sold another novella and got the contract today.

Snowstorm
03-27-2011, 02:13 AM
Productive! Hubby and I are back into trying to finish up our kitchen remodel after we ran out of gas and worked only on things that required sitting.