• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

One-chapter beta "ear" from Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chase

It Takes All of Us to End Racism
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
My short-short 1643-word mystery chapter needs ripped to shreds by a native speaker of Australian English.

The POV is in-the-head of a male character from anywhere in Australia working in the U.S., circa 2001.

It’s based on vernacular I vaguely recall of a colleague professor from University of Melbourne and a half-dozen young Aussie physical therapists (calling themselves "physical terrorists") working at our campus hospital.

Even if I have a few words and phrases close, please comment on everything and anything. Feel free to scorn, ridicule, and lecture. Any suggestions will be fantastic.

I will, of course, be at your beck and call for any helps involving the U.S. Pacific and mountain northwest.

I realize an option is to post it here at AW, but I’d rather you use my less public AW e-mail link, or PM me your e-mail address. In any event, I will keep your information strictly confidential.

Chase

Status
Not open for further replies.