confessions

jilly61

aye aye in search of an agent
Registered
Reaction score
You can trust me. I won't tell a soul.

What was the worst minor crime you commited?

Did you steal a liquorice bootlace from the corner shop? Steal your friend's bike and crash it into the neighbour's car? Was that just me?

Tell me the guilty secret you've been carrying around for years, it'll help you heal.

Vito

Recalled to life
Registered
Reaction score
I smoked marijuana when I was in high school. Me and almost everyone else in my age group, probably!

I also did a lot of underage drinking, especially at keg parties. :partyguy:

Cella

Cella
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I drew all over some notepads in the store but didn't buy them.

he he he....

Gretad08

Registered
Reaction score
Under age drinking.

Oh yeah, this one's a biggie (for me). My mom, sis, and I had just met with a funeral director to plan my Dad's funeral. Needless to say, not a good day. When we left, the wind caught my car door and slammed it into the brand new sports car next to me. I just got in my car and left. This was a year ago, and I can't let it go. I feel TERRIBLE about it. What the hell was I thinking? Karma's gonna pay me back for that one.

backslashbaby

~~~~*~~~~
Registered
Reaction score
Just pot, really. No huge confession, although I do have a mug shot for something else (just a misunderstanding! :D).

If there were more laws on what you were in the room during? That would be another story...

jilly61

Registered
Reaction score
I drew all over some notepads in the store but didn't buy them.

he he he....

This has to win the prize for out and out evil so far. And you look so innocent...

Chris1981

Just Another Transman
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
When I started smoking, it was illegal only for me to purchase cigarettes. Sometime before my eighteenth birthday, it became illegal for me to possess tobacco products. Like I cared.

So, when I was visiting Grandma, my cousins came over to hang out. The cousin who's almost the same age as me started freaking out because I was out front, smoking, while we talked - and a cop drove past. My cousin freaked because I didn't try to hide the cigarette and, in fact, smiled and waved at Officer Friendly.

(If you act like you have every gosh-darned right to be doing what you're doing, not many people will be suspicious. I learned that one at a rather-young age. Hehe.)

Caitlin Black

Wild one
Registered
Reaction score
I got drunk on tequila when I was 16. The legal age for drinking in Australia is 18, but I was 16 when the year 2000 rolled around, and damned if I wasn't going to get drunk for that party!

Then I thought I saw a ghost.

Winterwind

Just hanging out
Registered
Reaction score
Website
fromunderthedarkcloud.blogspot.com
I stole a cheap ring from a store. It was actually unintentional. Some friends and I were goofing around trying them on and after much hilarity, left the store. I was still wearing mine.

It's hideously ugly, too.

Victoria

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
I shoplifted makeup when I was 12. Oh, I once backed into a parked car and took off. There was no damage, but I still felt bad.

jilly61

Registered
Reaction score
I shoplifted makeup when I was 12. Oh, I once backed into a parked car and took off. There was no damage, but I still felt bad.

You've just reminded me of the time I stole a reel of cotton. Couldn't even sew. I took it back the following week and risked being caught sneaking it back.