Small goal but I'll celebrate

Snappy

A new year, a new avatar
Registered
Reaction score
I posted my pitch/query on Pitch-University.com because an agent there is reviewing them and offering feedback. I got really great comments on it, and the agent said she'd request my full from the pitch, no question at all. Going to pitch to her "officially" in the February video/audio week. Looks like I'm finally starting to get this pitch/query thing right!

Snoopy dance :snoopy:

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
smiley-bounce017.gif

smiley-happy096.gif

poze.gif

emoticon-char-038.gif

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
Very nice! Congrats. I always think, 'it's not the size of the goal that counts...it's the timing.' And you seem to have perfect timing. Good luck with the furtherance of your work! Here's hoping the agent likes what she reads!

Snappy

A new year, a new avatar
Registered
Reaction score

Nateskate

Registered
Reaction score
I posted my pitch/query on Pitch-University.com because an agent there is reviewing them and offering feedback. I got really great comments on it, and the agent said she'd request my full from the pitch, no question at all. Going to pitch to her "officially" in the February video/audio week. Looks like I'm finally starting to get this pitch/query thing right!

Snoopy dance :snoopy:

Smiles. That's an art in itself, doing the pitch-query. Laughs- and snoopy is doing the pitch-query-dance.

Amyre

Gypsy
Registered
Reaction score
That's a great accomplishment.