Echoes in the Wind is getting published!!

Atlantis

Registered
Reaction score
It's been a weird few months for my novella Echoes in the Wind. I started submitting it maybe four or five months ago. It got rejected a few times and I got really worried at one point that it would never sell because it had an unhappy ending.

About two weeks ago now I got a request for a full from Champagne Books and an offer for a contract from another publisher. I had two publishers interested in it at once!! I ended up not accepting the first contract offer, due to suggestions from people on here, and now I've been accepted by Champagne Books!!! They look so awesome. I've read through their contract and it is great. I'm so excited about Echoes in the Wind getting published. I wrote it during a really difficult period in my life. Its going to be sooooo great to see it published!! :hooray:YAY!!!!!

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
smiley-bounce017.gif

smiley-happy096.gif

poze.gif

emoticon-char-038.gif

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations!

I like the title.

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
Congratulations! That's wonderful news. Be proud of your accomplishment!

PinkAmy

New kid, be gentle!
Registered
Reaction score
:banana: Congratulations!!!!!!! This is so exciting. Keep us posted.

CaroGirl

Living the dream
Registered
Reaction score
That's fantastic! HUGE congratulations to you!

Phaeal

Whatever I did, I didn't do it.
Registered
Reaction score
CGs! Enjoy the next steps of the process. :D

Snappy

A new year, a new avatar
Registered
Reaction score
YAY! Snoopy dance! :snoopy:

Nateskate

Registered
Reaction score
It's been a weird few months for my novella Echoes in the Wind. I started submitting it maybe four or five months ago. It got rejected a few times and I got really worried at one point that it would never sell because it had an unhappy ending.

About two weeks ago now I got a request for a full from Champagne Books and an offer for a contract from another publisher. I had two publishers interested in it at once!! I ended up not accepting the first contract offer, due to suggestions from people on here, and now I've been accepted by Champagne Books!!! They look so awesome. I've read through their contract and it is great. I'm so excited about Echoes in the Wind getting published. I wrote it during a really difficult period in my life. Its going to be sooooo great to see it published!! :hooray:YAY!!!!!

Wow. I suspect there will be a stampede of publishers for your next story. Congratulations.