• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Looking for beta. 3k short mystery/speculative fiction/puzzle! Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

luckytranslation

Registered
Reaction score
Hi! I am trying to find a (few) beta(s) for my short fiction. It is composed of three short mystery/speculative fiction/puzzle style stories total of 3k. In addition to common concepts of mystery, they philosophy aspects as well. It is quite short and I would like to send out soon, so I am trying to find a few betas for criticisms.

Like traditional mysteries, the puzzles have ‘keys’, but untraditionally the readers are encouraged to develop any interpretations of their own based on their experience and understanding of life.

The three stories are independent while consistent:
In The Hotel, a man incidentally found a letter written by different people, messages from simple and sweet to mysterious and dangerous. He couldn’t help getting involved...
In The Elevator, a man encountered strange things in a hotel elevator. People were behaving strangely , even including himself....
In The Train Station, a few seemingly unrelated people were waiting for their destinies….

I will appreciate any help! I am looking for criticism. I also would like help back to return the favor.
Thank you again!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.