Many, many thanks

Filigree

Mildly Disturbing
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.cranehanabooks.com
There are times when I wish I could send cupcakes to -everybody- on AW, for their supportive comments, perceptive critiques, and general existence. This is an amazing community. If I'd known about AW a few years ago, I'd probably be published by now. Thanks, belatedly, for all the reputation points: I'm dreadful about checking them. I'll do better at responding, promise.

I'm getting closer to an acceptance. Still no answer off the first partial sent out. I'm respectfully 'postponing' the second partial request, because I'm no longer comfortable with that agency's track record.

But....drumroll...I just got my third partial request! Off the newest query, from another agent I was going to write off as a non-responder. I'm confused, but I'm not complaining. Just sending out the first 50 pages, synopsis, and original query Right Now.

And then I'm going clubbing to celebrate.

Filigree

Phaeal

Whatever I did, I didn't do it.
Registered
Reaction score
I call dibs on the red velvet cupcake with cream cheese icing.

Good luck on the partials!

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
congrats and good luck

PinkAmy

New kid, be gentle!
Registered
Reaction score
That's wonderful news, Filigree. I'm so glad you're having success :D :snoopy:. Please keep us posted- I'm particularly interested in following my Query Hell buddies!

Daddyo

been around a while
Registered
Reaction score
You certainly seemed to have written a great query with the number of partials being requested--congratulations.