Hey gang - looking for a poisons expert

chuckgalle

Registered
Reaction score
Website
chuckgalle.com
Is there a poisons expert in the house? I need something cumulative, that will create sporadic anxieties over a month or so before becoming fatal. Has more complications so I need someone who can converse with me. Thanks so much.

Carlene

New kid, be gentle!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.carlenedater.com
Send Dr. Lyle a question and he will answer. Be sure to mention that you are a writer .... so he won't have to worry you're going to kill someone! He's written two EXCELLENT books re: all things dead. I have both and refer to them frequently. Here's the link.

http://www.dplylemd.com/forcomm.html

Carlene

heyjude

Making my own sunshine
Registered
Reaction score
:hi: chuckgalle! I'm porting you to the Experts forum for wider exposure. Much luck!

jeseymour

Registered
Reaction score
Website
jeseymour.com
Try the poison lady - Luci Hansson Zahray. She spoke at Crime Bake a few years ago and gave everyone her card, with her email addy, and said she was always willing to answer questions. lhzahray at hotmail dot com. Good luck!

chuckgalle

Registered
Reaction score
Website
chuckgalle.com
There's a nifty irony in posting a Quick Reply to answers I think of being very quick replies to my question. How very nice. And JE, great to see your name here. I'll bring a copy of LP to our next meeting in hopes of you inscribing it. I'll drop Luci a line.

HeyJude, thanks for the move, sorry to say I'm a slow learner. I did this with my other question, but maybe next time.

And Carlene, thank you, I linked out to Dr. Lyle's page and it looks very promising.

I keep liking this site. I'll sign up with my very few but intense areas of expertise very soon.
http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=66

SirOtter

Il Cavaliere Marino
Registered
Reaction score
From your description, arsenic might fit the bill. It can even be addictive, in small doses.

chuckgalle

Registered
Reaction score
Website
chuckgalle.com
This Dr. Lyle is wonderful, if you didn't already know. Gets back in something less than nothing flat and gives nice precise, concise answers. I went back another question I had and bingo! All wrapped up in like, fifteen minutes!