• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Co-writer wanted (science fiction or fantasy erotic romance)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunandshadow

Impractical Fantasy Animal
Registered
Reaction score
Website
home.comcast.net
So, is anyone (over 18) interested in co-writing an sff erotic romance?

Not interested in f/f pairings. Not really interested in m/f pairings - I prefer m/m/f, m/f/m, or masculine herms (meaning they go by male pronouns and don't have breasts but can get pregnant). My main fetish is pregnancy, so if you don't think pregnancy is at least a little hot it's probably not going to work. My secondary fetish is incest (between consenting adults) - that one I'd like to do but I can also do without it. I have a dozen other things I'm moderately interested in. I'm NOT interested in non-con or BDSM.

I have a 3-gender world and two different herm races, any of which I would be pleased to do a story in, but I'm also okay with the normal two genders and some sort of magically enabled mpreg. I like stories involving disguises, secrets, various kinds of social negotiation, captor/captive, special schools (university-equivalent so everyone's over 18), wargames (not actual war), regency-esque stories about inheritance and arranged marriages, noblemen, estates, scottish-esque clans or native-american-esque tribes, mercenary troops, and themes of prejudice and forbidden romance.

So, if anyone's interested and has compatible ideas about what they'd like to write, please reply or PM me. :) I'd also be happy to hear suggestions for any better places to place a co-writer wanted ad like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.