PDA

View Full Version : Beta Reader for Dark Fantasy Novella

Warlyte
01-11-2011, 01:07 AM
Hello! Thanks in advance just for considering the idea of beta reading my novella, The Third Face, a multiple personalities story with a dark fantasy twist.

I'm at a stage where I know it needs work, but I need some real feedback before going into another revision. I hope that after I'm done with said revision I've added enough to bring it up to novel status from its current measly 24,000 words.

That's going to take a lot of hard work and I know I'll take a few blows to my huge ego along the way. I'm hoping now that I don't flip out... we'll see... This is my first time asking for serious criticism on something this big, so I have no idea how I'll actually end up reacting.

I'm not in a hurry even though it's short. I'll actually be fairly busy through the rest of January, so feel free to take that whole time if you wish.

Before you dive into this, you probably want a quick summary.

Rasuke has just learned three things: he is not the only Human in the world; two warring demigods are petitioning great warriors; and he has a vicious alter ego who's already answered the call to arms.

He will have to fight alongside both demons and living experiments, not only to win the struggle, but to understand it. His origins will prove to be tied to those of the war in the ugliest of ways.

PM me if you're interested or have any further questions. Thank you very much!