• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta readers need for scifi/advent./ideological novel

Status
Not open for further replies.

fasteddy8170

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Ed. The project is 450,000 words long and the title is Govicide. It is broken done into 3 150,000 word books with the titles Comply, Question, and Resist. I am only concerned about Comply right now.

The project is similar in feel and subject matter to Atlas Shrugged, 1984, and Fahrenheit 451. It has mystery and adventure, mixed in with ideological and political intrigue, all taking place in a future dystopia.

I would like to find some beta readers for Comply. It has been edited by a pro once and I am continuing to work on it. I would be able to reciprocate and have no problem reading other people's stuff as long as the writing is halfway decent and does not have a lot of grammatical, spelling, and writing errors.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.