Southwestern Ohio Crit Group?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkwing

I noticed the Cincy thread says that group is no longer meeting, so I was wondering if any other AWers in southwestern Ohio would be interested in forming a critique group.

I live about an hour north of Dayton, but I don't mind driving down to some point between Cincy and Dayton (driving all the way down to Cincy on a regular basis might be a different story).

If you're interested, post here. If it seems like there are enough people interested we can start hashing out how often we'd like to meet, what day, etc

ajkjd01

I just have to be faster.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.addiejking.wordpress.com
When you say an hour north of Dayton, where are you actually talking about?

I live in Urbana.

I hear from time to time about different groups and openings...I'm in two critique groups...one meets in Mechanicsburg and Springfield, the other in Dayton. The Dayton group does not have any openings, but I also have friends in some other groups if that's your area.

Darkwing

I live out in the middle of Darke County, so the nearest "big" cities to me are Tipp City and Troy.

If you've got some suggestions I'd love that. I've been looking for writing groups for a while. I was in one with friends for a short time, but it fell apart due to the fact that we're all grad students. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.