PDA

View Full Version : The Craig'slist Killer

Undercover
01-04-2011, 04:22 PM
It was on Lifetime yesterday, did anyone here watch it? They had an after special too-- a documentary on it. It was disturbing.

JohnnyGottaKeyboard
01-04-2011, 04:37 PM
I did not see it, but two things:

1) There was a preview when I went to True Grit the other day--was it for the tv movie or is there also a theatrical version coming out?

and

2) Your initials could stand for Lifetime Movie Channel. When I first read your post I thought: This is someone from Lifetime trying to spur discussion of their movie. Then, simultaneously, I realized how ridiculous that would be and saw your name on the book cover.

Anyway. Made me laugh.

alleycat
01-04-2011, 04:44 PM
Coming soon . . .

The Absolute Write Thread Killer. Based on a true story, and some stuff we made up.

Be afraid, be very afraid.

Undercover
01-04-2011, 05:09 PM
Haha...wow, you really thought it out Johnny. That's funny. And no, I'm not from the Lifetime channel. But I was wonderin if anyone saw it. It was really disturbing and bothered me, I couldn't sleep.

He looked like a normal guy, and what a weirdo he turned out to be.

But it was interesting to see how they caught him through the internet.

roseangel
01-05-2011, 11:56 AM
Haha...wow, you really thought it out Johnny. That's funny. And no, I'm not from the Lifetime channel. But I was wonderin if anyone saw it. It was really disturbing and bothered me, I couldn't sleep.

He looked like a normal guy, and what a weirdo he turned out to be.

But it was interesting to see how they caught him through the internet.
serial killers tend to be like that, just like that guy next door, normal, ordinary nice guy that chops up women in his basement...
If serial killers looked/acted as you think they should, they would have been caught pretty quick.