• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

I seek a writer friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

S.A.Michel

Registered
Reaction score
Website
samichelwrites.wordpress.com
I think the title speaks for itself. I won't bore you with introductions.
The short version is that I need someone who's available mostly for help with plot development. I'm overtly busy with school during the semester, which means the only progress I really make with my novels is in terms of coming up with scenes and figuring out where to go (probably a common problem, but I am the best of coming up with beginnings and middles, but terrible at the in between and the end). I may have a tendency to bug the help out of you, but I promise my intentions are the best.
This may be good or bad for you, as you probably won't be reading too much of my work, but I'm ready to reciprocate in whichever way you many need. I am in the midts of writing two main novels, and I have another two in the back burner that I wish to return to eventually.
Also, I am terrible at remembering to check forums, so email (or chat, if we still use that) would probably be easier.
As for scheduling... That will often be up in the air, but I will usually have whatever you've asked for me to review ready in whatever time-frame I've promised, even if I have to dedicate my weekend to it.

Oh, and one more thing, I write romance (not sappy or explicit in any way, though) with a hint of something else (not sure if it's fantasy or some form of sci-fi), and while I prefer to read something along the same lines, I'm pretty much open to anything except extreme Sci-Fi. Me and aliens or world invasions just... no.

PM me or answer here.
I look forward to hearing from you!

»Sam.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.