Status
Not open for further replies.

Elincoln

Official Daydreamer of AW
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.lincolnfj.com
Just got the November issue of Writer's Digest. It's the one where they announce the winners of the writing competition.

Didn't find my name in either category I entered.

Back to the drawing board (or in this case, the computer). I'll have better luck next year.

Vanessa

Writer and Music Producer
Registered
Reaction score
Elincoln said:
Just got the November issue of Writer's Digest. It's the one where they announce the winners of the writing competition.

Back to the drawing board (or in this case, the computer). I'll have better luck next year.

Wishing you the best of luck next time. Keep writing. Keep smiling.:)

JAlpha

Smilie Fanatic
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
diaryofaliteraryfictioneditor.blogspot.com
Elincoln said:

I love your, " better luck next year" attitude :Clap: And you are ABSOLUTELY right on target to feel that way. I submitted my work to them three straight years in a row, and then in the fourth year I won top prizes in both of their yearly contests. Keep working on your craft, and keep submitting :)

Greenwolf103

I'm a grrrl dog, yo
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
dmcwriter.tripod.com
So sorry to hear. It's tough when you don't win in a contest. Been there. But hold on to that attitude; you just might grab it next year.

VeggieChick

Registered
Reaction score
ok, HELP??

I'm overseas and I don't have access to a Writer's Digest magazine and I'm dying to know if I placed anywhere in the contest. Can I PM somebody my name so you can look it up? Please, please, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.