PDA

View Full Version : Not a winner

Elincoln
10-06-2005, 04:05 AM
Just got the November issue of Writer's Digest. It's the one where they announce the winners of the writing competition.

Didn't find my name in either category I entered.

Back to the drawing board (or in this case, the computer). I'll have better luck next year.

Vanessa
10-06-2005, 04:17 AM
Just got the November issue of Writer's Digest. It's the one where they announce the winners of the writing competition.

Back to the drawing board (or in this case, the computer). I'll have better luck next year.

Wishing you the best of luck next time. Keep writing. Keep smiling.:)

JAlpha
10-06-2005, 04:24 AM

I love your, " better luck next year" attitude :Clap: And you are ABSOLUTELY right on target to feel that way. I submitted my work to them three straight years in a row, and then in the fourth year I won top prizes in both of their yearly contests. Keep working on your craft, and keep submitting :)

Greenwolf103
10-06-2005, 06:36 AM
So sorry to hear. It's tough when you don't win in a contest. Been there. But hold on to that attitude; you just might grab it next year.

Susie
10-06-2005, 07:43 AM
Much good fortune next year. You have the right attitude, so keep pluggin' away!:)

Robin Bayne
10-07-2005, 10:18 PM
Sorry to hear that! I can tell you that the WD are very tough because there are so many entries!!

Keep writing!!

arrowqueen
10-08-2005, 02:46 AM
Better luck next time.

VeggieChick
10-10-2005, 09:31 AM
I'm overseas and I don't have access to a Writer's Digest magazine and I'm dying to know if I placed anywhere in the contest. Can I PM somebody my name so you can look it up? Please, please, please?