Finally, I bit the bullet...

Raida

Registered
Reaction score
Website
findingraida.blogspot.com
I've done it. I've finally worked up the courage to participate in NaNoWriMo!

But now I'm stuck with a dilemma and yes it's going to seem silly to some but I'm going to ask for your opinion just the same.

I generally use a screen name online but I'm wondering for this if I should use my proper name. Is there any real reason not to use my real name? Any pro's or con's for either way?

What do you guys think? Am I just being anal? I mean really, if I am ever so lucky as to publish my real name would be out there anyway.

You know when you have those crazy days and the strangest of things become a total obsession? Yep, this is one of them.

HELP!!! And thanks for hearing me out. :Hail:

Susie

Thanks, special friend for my avi!
Registered
Reaction score
Congrats and way2go! Hope it goes very well for you. I've never done nano but maybe the others here can give you a good answer.

PennyS

Registered
Reaction score
This is my first time doing Nano, too. I've used my real name in signing up, but I've noticed that most of the others seem to be using screen names.

Raida

Registered
Reaction score
Website
findingraida.blogspot.com
Well it took me a bit to finally stop being so obsessive and decided to use my real name. Well my writing name...which is actually my first and middle name, but you get the picture.

Thanks guys. And goodluck to everyone participating in NaNo.