PDA

View Full Version : Looking for critique parter(s)

pretorios
12-28-2010, 11:24 PM
Thank you to everyone whose replied through a personal message. If I haven't gotten back to you, I will shortly. As of right now, I have a number of potential partners to work with. Thanks all.

... or writing buddies, nor whatever you'd like to call them.

I write horror, suspense, thriller, crime--sometimes a mix of all of those. You can read more about my tastes in my profile. I can supply samples, if you'd like to gauge interest. I'm open to writers of nearly all genres, the exception being high fantasy (sorry folks, but I'd just be going through the motions).

If you are interested, you can contact me directly.

ladyinpink
12-28-2010, 11:29 PM
Just want to say I've worked with him (I'm the one who recommended he come here to find more partners) and he's excellent--both at writing and critiquing. Anyone would be lucky to work with him. He was one of two of my main critique partners on a book I recently finished. Upon completion, an agent reached out to me expressing interest (I hadn't even queried them!). I never would have gotten this far without the above poster's help. He stuck with me from start to finish, through all my drafts and revisions and edits. And returning the favor was a pleasure.

Happy writing :)