PDA

View Full Version : desperate for a beta reader, will return favor

marewrath
12-23-2010, 03:51 AM
I am fast and prompt. looking for general feedback, whether it's interesting and whatnot.

most interested in contemporary fiction but pretty tired of the thriller/mystery genre. if anyone is interested leave an email address and I will shoot you my first chapter, and you can send back yours :)

Tsiamon
12-23-2010, 08:32 AM
I don't have any contemporary fiction, my MS is (here's a shocker) YA fantasy, but I'm a thorough and prompt beta reader. Looking for a beta myself, lukewarmshadow@hotmail.com

BarbaraKE
12-27-2010, 06:23 AM
My book is historical (set in 1870 Prussia) with elements of horror (no graphic violence). I read almost anything (except romance). Let me know if you're interested.

PS - I'm working twelve-hour shifts the next three days but will then have six days off so I could read then.

marewrath
12-31-2010, 06:18 PM
My book is historical (set in 1870 Prussia) with elements of horror (no graphic violence). I read almost anything (except romance). Let me know if you're interested.

PS - I'm working twelve-hour shifts the next three days but will then have six days off so I could read then.

i am - you can email me at rsr6680@rit.edu