PDA

View Full Version : Need a writer (science related)

devsinghing
12-18-2010, 01:50 PM
Hello Everyone,

Yesterday I launched my science blog. Need lots of good blog posts/ sci news/ articles for the website. If someone who has experience is writing science related stuff its a plus point. Even if you don't have that kind of experience, You can still apply. We can give you work of publishing sci news on our blog. Please send your sample writings to devsinghing at gmail.com along with the price you are looking for. We also need writers you can write stuff which can go on social media sites, as if lists or exclusive articles, I'll call them linkbaits.

Let me know,

Dev

OneWriter
12-18-2010, 05:51 PM
Can you tell us more about the purpose of your blog? I read your post twice as I couldn't understand why you would start a science blog if you don't normally write science... Do you have a link?

I'm a scientist and a popular science freelance writer.

RichardLeon
12-18-2010, 06:33 PM
Guessing it's this: scientificindian.com (http://scientificindian.com/)

This would be exactly my thing, but I doubt the rates are anywhere near professional. (Although I'm open to being proved wrong.)

Unimportant
12-18-2010, 11:46 PM
I reckon this would be better off in the paying markets (or non-paying markets) subsection.

Soccer Mom
12-19-2010, 08:00 PM
Hello Everyone,

We also need writers you can write stuff which can go on social media sites, as if lists or exclusive articles, I'll call them linkbaits.

Let me know,

Dev

FYI: We call that spam here. You're welcome to advertise for writers here, but don't come back with your "linkbaits".