• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Need a Paranormal Romance Beta/Mentor for Publisher Requested R&R

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ann_Mayburn

Smutty McTitters
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annmayburn.com
Hi guys and gals!

I received a Revise and Resubmit request from a publisher that I would love to work with today. They loved the world I built, my voice, la la la, but need me to tighten up the pacing. More specifically, the following:

The timeframe in which to get to the end seemed to take longer than it should have. We don’t get the sense of urgency to get to the end and while not feeling that, there are times when we think the ending is there, but the journey continues. With this, we feel that there are pacing issues that need to be addressed and perhaps wheedling down a bit on the length.
I had one critque partner look through this before I submitted it, but obviously we both missed the boat. :) I would love for some help in working with this MS and getting it up to par. There is sex and swearing in it, so those of a more tender nature may not wish to read it.

Thanks so much in advance! I can be reached via the comments section of my website, [email protected], or just a PM here. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.