What Do Your Holiday Cards Look Like?

thothguard51

A Gentleman of a refined age...
Registered
Reaction score
Very similar to what Brett Farve sent to that reporter, except I have a cap and missletoe added...

Caitlin Black

Wild one
Registered
Reaction score
My outgoing cards are mostly pictures of:

A dog.
A cat.

Both in Christmas clothing. Usually I buy funny cards, but these were cheaper.

Last year I sent out funny Christmas situation cards, such as Santa stuck in the chimney and Rudolph trying to kick him down with some funny caption.

You know... Christmas, birthdays, whatever - I've never bought a serious card with one of those "You're great, I love you, It was fate, That I met you" sort of sappy poems. Not even when I was dating someone who had their birthday while we were going out...

I'm just not that kind of guy.

Marlys

Resist. Love. Go outside.
Registered
Reaction score
I haven't done one this year (yet--there's time...right?), but here's one from a couple of years ago that christmasized the cover of my first book:

[Image deleted by Silver King]

Last edited by a moderator:

kaitie

With great power comes
Registered
Reaction score
Lol, Marlys! That's awesome. Mine are just cute gingerbread men. You've also just reminded me that I need to get off my butt and send them. Thankies. ;)

Silver King

Megalops Erectus
Registered
Reaction score
I haven't done one this year (yet--there's time...right?), but here's one from a couple of years ago that christmasized the cover of my first book:
Maryls, I've removed that image from your post, as it's a little too suggestive for this room.

backslashbaby

~~~~*~~~~
Registered
Reaction score
Too suggestive for OP?!! Maryls, you sly little wench!

I haven't done x-mas cards in a couple of years because folks got burnt out on our lists getting too huge.

We traded cards with pics before that; this is me and my BB King doggie:

4967213160_d1008f4c3d_m.jpg

Merry Christmas! And woof!

Silver King

Megalops Erectus
Registered
Reaction score
Too suggestive for OP?!! Maryls, you sly little wench!
It wasn't that bad, though I was somewhat shaken by the content. I've saved the image in case I change my mind and decide to restore it.

*Goes back to take another peek and gets shaken all over again for his trouble...*

Marlys

Resist. Love. Go outside.
Registered
Reaction score
Maryls, I've removed that image from your post, as it's a little too suggestive for this room.

Oops, sorry! I used to have the cover in my sig line without any comments, so I didn't think it would be a problem. Here's a link for those who are curious--but keep in mind that it shook Silver King. ;)