PDA

View Full Version : BETA READER NEEDED

Raven Paramore
12-11-2010, 07:39 PM
I am writing a novel called Departed Innocence.

Darkness can turn into light. And light can turn into darkness. Remember that.

Emily was always being tormented with the strange and frightening dreams. Never did she realize that the fate of the world rests in her hands. The Guardians offer Emily answers to her many questions and once Emily joins them, there is no turning back. Yet the enigmatic, suave, and powerful Son of the Dragon will stop at nothing to unleash his master plan of subverting human civilization and ruling over a world of havoc, fear, and darkness...

Emily Van Block starts on a journey that is full of friendship, despair, and hope. Secrets will rock the foundation of everything Emily Van Block has ever known. The Land of Eden, a place of paradise, yet is everything what it seems? Can you solve the mystery of Eden? What is the source for the Twilight, the ominous event that plagues society? And what is of the dreams that haunting The Heirs, descendants of an ancient feud?

Requirements:
*Will not be upset with Twilight bashing
*Likes to read/edit paranormal novels

If you are unable to be my beta reader for whatever reason, I understand. If you know ahead of time that you can't do it, please don't sign up. Other than that, I will enjoy getting to know you.

I hope that the pitch peeks your interest and I wish you all the best of luck.

profen4
12-11-2010, 09:26 PM
I would suggest that you post your first chapter on the SYW thread :
http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26

password is 'vista'

That way you can get some feedback on your first chapter, and you might get some offers to beta read from people who really liked the first chapter.

Good luck!

brainstorm77
12-12-2010, 02:15 AM
You need 50 posts to start a thread in SYW.

http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/announcement.php?f=30&a=185

CaoPaux
12-12-2010, 03:15 AM
One needs 50 posts in order start a thread in SYW; posting is fine and encouraged so newbies can participate in existing threads and learn how we roll.