• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Looking for fellow AWers in Lubbock, TX

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArcticFox

The Childlike Empress
Registered
Reaction score
I am moving to Lubbock, TX in a couple weeks and would like to find a critique/writing group or start one if there isn't one. I am thinking weekly or bi-weekly meetings? You can post here or if you don't feel comfortable doing that you can PM me.

About Me: I am thirty-one years old and have been writing for years, but have only recently started putting myself out in the world. I write Horror/Fantasy/SF...although not in that order. I am currently working on a YA Paranormal novel.

MaryMumsy

the original blond bombshell
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
In Roundtable, at the top of the page, there is a part for "who lives where". There are quite a few listed for Texas (it's a big place), but no one specifically for Lubbock. A number of them don't list what town, at least not on that list.

You might get more response if a mod moves this thread over there.

MM

Wayne K

Banned
Reaction score
Reason # 223 to be nice to MM.

She'll hunt ya down like a dog :D

Status
Not open for further replies.