LetsSayThanks.com - sending thank yous to active military

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
www.letssaythanks.com

Xerox has set this up so people can log onto the site, pick from the thank you cards, personalize it with a message and your name and hometown, they will print it off and mail it to a soldier in Iraq. It's completely FREE to you.

You can't choose who will receive it, but any who do receive them will be most appreciative for the couple minutes you took to say thanks.

I'm going to wait until my kids get home and have them provide the message and name/town info. I think they'll enjoy doing it.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
I thought it was pretty cool.

Shared it here, FB and Twitter to get the word around to as many peeps as I could. I'd love for a whole bunch of thank you cards get shipped that way! Please do the same with your own social networking and other resources.

They all deserve at least one of these!

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
I know, OP-etiquette-wise I shouldn't bump this up, but it's a good cause and I want people to participate and share it with other people they know, so I'm bumping it up anyway.

So there. :tongue

Wayne K

Banned
Reaction score
We don’t know each other and will probably never meet, but I want you to know that you and all of our troops are in our hearts and prayers each day. Please always remember what you're doing will always be appreciated and never forgotten. I wish you all the best and pray for your safe and speedy return home to your family and friends. Thank you.

I sent this one. Wish I coulda wrote my own

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
i sent an email to my kids' school teachers and told them I thought it would be a great classroom activity if they wanted to participate.