Status
Not open for further replies.

Satori1977

Listening to the Voices In My Head
Registered
Reaction score
Two questions actually. First, I want to know why I can't upload an animated avie. I know other people have them. Moving ones, or sparkly ones. But when I try, it says I can't have an animated avatar.

Secondly, what is with the size limitations on avatar pics. I was trying to change mine the other day. I tried resizing my pic to the exact speicifications (175 x 240, I think), and it didn't work. I had to make it quite small to get it to load. But other pics, like my current avatar, is much bigger than anything I have had, and it uploaded just fine.

Thanks for the help. :D

Reaction score
You need to contact a mod with the URL for the sparkly/GIF avatar you want and get them to change it.

I think Medievalist is the person to go to. She's sparklied me up a few times while I was offline, the damn [censored!]

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Be careful what you ask for . . .

Satori1977

Registered
Reaction score
Ok. I don't have one now that I want, I was just curious after noticing that Kuwi changed his avatar. His aren't sparkly, but they are always moving. And when I asked him how he was able to do it, he said he just uploaded it. Never said anything about asking a mod.

Satori1977

Registered
Reaction score
He is? Where have I been?

Oh well, for right now I am loving my avie. Gerard Butler as the Phantom of the Opera. Makes me want to watch the movie. Again.

Status
Not open for further replies.