PDA

View Full Version : The thread of strange dreams

seun
12-02-2010, 02:41 PM
Anyone had any really odd dreams they'd like to share? I'm talking odd in the sense of them not appearing to mean anything as some dreams do.

Last night, I was watching a football match (that's not the strange part). Kenneth Williams ran on pitch and was chased away by a Doberman.

That's it. I woke up, wondering just why the hell I was dreaming about Kenneth Williams.

And last week, I was in Vietnam. I don't mean on holiday. I mean fighting in the war. The closest I've come to Nam is watching Full Metal Jacket.

So, who else has dreamed strange dreams?

JimmyB27
12-02-2010, 04:30 PM
Usually I don't remember my dreams at all. And on the odd occasion that I do, this (http://xkcd.com/430/) happens.

seun
12-02-2010, 04:36 PM
You are strange.

I like you.

Bmwhtly
12-02-2010, 04:57 PM
The only interesting dream I've had recenty was that one with Jo Whiley and the bath of honey.
It put me in a good mood for the rest of the month.

Also, I believe that Kenneth Williams dream is telling you to confront your gay feelings.
You're at a football match (Manly, hetero stereotype), the campest man in all the worlds interrupts, but is chased off by a big manly dog.
You don't have to be a wanker psychiatrist to work it out.

seun
12-02-2010, 05:00 PM
Ooh, matron.

kayleamay
12-02-2010, 05:14 PM
I have a running eggroll theme in my dreams. I don't like eggrolls, so I don't know why I dream of them.

Last night I had no eggrolls. I dreamt I was at a crowded beach and the water was beautiful and bright blue, but everyone was just standing around looking at it. So, I ran (superhuman fast) for the waves and dove in. I felt totally exhilarated until a shark bit my leg and I woke up with a charlie horse.

I was also very tan and very blonde. I am neither of these IRL.

cray
12-02-2010, 05:20 PM
*blows threads mind*
maybe this is your dream and the 'dreams' listed above are your real life.

seun
12-02-2010, 05:29 PM
*blows threads mind*

Woah.

kayleamay
12-02-2010, 05:32 PM
*blows threads mind*

So, you're really an eggroll?

cray
12-02-2010, 05:34 PM
i'm ones and zeros.

shyne
12-02-2010, 05:34 PM
Dreamt that I was in a house that was partially filled with water and had turtles of various sizes everywhere. Someone swam past and payed me no mind, while others gave chase. No one that came to the house saw them except me. Metaphor for my insanity prolly, so I wasn't too concerned when I woke up.

Kyla Laufreyson
12-02-2010, 05:59 PM
Some time ago I had a really extended dream and somehow remembered all of it. It starred my now-ex friends and I, and the Batman characters. Lucius Fox was getting married to Poison Ivy and Bruce Wayne sent us to go buy a ton of salt at Krogers, and we ended up having to go to the zoo and...things just got really strange. But completely hilarious and I loved it.

Button
12-02-2010, 06:04 PM
I got stung in the back by a giant scorpion.

And then came back and kick his butt.