PDA

View Full Version : beta reader/helper for LGBT theme story

EllieGrace
11-30-2010, 07:44 PM
Hello everyone!

I need a beta/ helper for my 80k word book. The reason I say beta reader and helper is because some betas do certain things that other betas don't. My story needs a read through and a polish on punctuation and grammar.

The story is a fun one. The main character is a straight boy that loves designing clothes, but instead of pursuing that career his father wants him to be a lawyer, so they'll have a father & son firm. A drag queen ends up meeting him and offering him a deal to come live & design for her. The boy takes the offer behind his dad's back with the help of his mom.

If you're interested in this let me know {PM or Reply}. I understand 80k is a big one. So, maybe we can work something out.

Have a great day! (:

Kyla Laufreyson
11-30-2010, 09:26 PM
All right, I'm interested in helping you out with this--I'm always interested in a book with good queer aspects, considering everything I write is queer YA romance. However, I'm not really available until January, because I decided awhile ago that December is being devoted to revisions on Breathtaken.

Still, I'd be happy to work something out.

Arianna S. :D

ETA: Also, I suggest you go hang out in other areas of the site and make it clear you're going to stick around. Most people around here won't get involved with someone so new, with so few posts, because there's a lot of concern that the person is just here to get quick help and that's it. I'm just nice.