PDA

View Full Version : Positive experiences?

writernow
11-29-2010, 10:43 PM
I have written for other markets, thinking of giving the greeting card market a try because I have a few ideas. Browsing this forum, seems like a lot of companies don't reply at all if you send subs. Does anyone have any good experiences with any companies? Places that have purchased your work or at least responded fairly promptly with a rejection?

peg
11-30-2010, 04:47 PM
Kiddo, that's what this entire forum is about. Have you pm'd Cassie88 for a password to get "inside"? Did you read the WELCOME greetings resources and FAQs?

C-Moore
12-01-2010, 08:15 AM
Thanks for starting this thread, writernow, and thanks for the informative answer, peg. I had just assumed there was a certain number of posts a member had to reach before being granted the password to get "inside." Either that, or much like an amorous husband with a headache-stricken wife, I just wasn't getting it. :Shrug:

jollyjeff
12-03-2010, 04:11 PM
LOL C-More. I can see your potential for writing humor right there
Jeff

C-Moore
12-13-2010, 10:49 AM
Thanks for the compliment, Jeff. :) I do like it when a man puts a smile on my face.

Crystal

Susie
01-12-2011, 01:25 AM
:welcome: writenow and C-Moore. lol that was funny, C-Moore. Sure there are good companies, one of them especially is Charlie at Andrew McMeal. He always replies to writers and even though he only accepted one of mine, he is still held in high regard by everyone here.