PDA

View Full Version : The lame hall of fame...

Devil Ledbetter
11-29-2010, 08:27 PM
award goes to today's spammer, tminette at yahoo.fr.

I just made $14 in a week just working at home! Check it out at - Career Trends You will thank me!

$14! OMG Really? Where do I sign up? Thank you for saving me from certain financial ruin.

amyashley
11-29-2010, 08:50 PM
Oh wow...I'm jumping on that bandwagon!

Here's one from my 4 yr old After I blew up at him then apologized. We were in our kitchen.

He said, "It's okay. It will all be better when we go home Mama."
Great kiddo. WE ARE HOME. Does that mean we're just screwed?

Gretad08
11-29-2010, 09:49 PM
Will you forward me the link? That's a deal I just can't pass up.

Button
11-29-2010, 10:08 PM
Cray.

Button
11-29-2010, 10:09 PM
The wabbit.

Button
11-29-2010, 10:11 PM
Silent Rob

Button
11-29-2010, 10:12 PM
reddog

Button
11-29-2010, 10:12 PM
Button.

Button
11-29-2010, 10:13 PM
...Wait... what?

Button
11-29-2010, 10:15 PM
Actually when I was 16 I used to find it amusing when my old email "littlepinkgirl at whatever email dot comma" would be spammed with wee-wee enhancing spam. Not to mention the "cheat on your ex, sleep with our hookers" spam.

Devil Ledbetter
11-30-2010, 03:32 AM
Cray.

The wabbit.

Silent Rob

reddog

Button.

...Wait... what?
Apparently there's a glitch in the matrix.

Silver King
11-30-2010, 06:26 AM
My nomination goes to someone I've un-friended in real life who is now trying to friend me on Facebook, as I discovered today via e-mail.

Dude, I don't even have an account there, but nice try.

amyashley
11-30-2010, 07:42 AM
Silver King's unfriend gets my vote! That's bad. Maybe they think you have a short term memory problem like that Memento guy?

Caitlin Black
11-30-2010, 09:05 AM
I had that happen, except I did have a Facebook account. Guy I used to know, and hadn't spoken to in 2 years after having this huge argument, tries to friend me. So I hit "No" or whatever the rejection is labelled as. Just seeing his picture in the avatar on the friend request made me want to throw up while setting him on fire.

A week later I get another friend request. Same picture, different name.

Ban.

Devil Ledbetter
11-30-2010, 05:56 PM
My nomination goes to someone I've un-friended in real life who is now trying to friend me on Facebook, as I discovered today via e-mail.

Dude, I don't even have an account there, but nice try.One of my friends, C., getting repeated friend requests from her husband's old girlfriend. C had never had anything to do with the woman. It was obvious the ex GF just wanted access to C.'s account so she could ogle the husband's pictures. (The husband doesn't have an FB page.)

The third time this woman sent C. a friend request, C. PM'd her one word: Really?

The requests stopped after that.

Lyra Jean
11-30-2010, 06:22 PM
One of my friends, C., getting repeated friend requests from her husband's old girlfriend. C had never had anything to do with the woman. It was obvious the ex GF just wanted access to C.'s account so she could ogle the husband's pictures. (The husband doesn't have an FB page.)

The third time this woman sent C. a friend request, C. PM'd her one word: Really?

The requests stopped after that.

Oh maybe that's why my ex-boyfriend's fiance won't accept my friend request.

But I'm happily married and I want to friend her because she is in our circle of friends. But then she isn't on FB often from what I'm told by our friends.

God I hope she doesn't think I want to ogle pictures of him. Because we are friends on FB already. Yeah this is my co-dependency insecurities kicking in now. It's like a bad superpower. lol.

robeiae
11-30-2010, 06:31 PM
Shoot, I can make 14 dollars...the hard way.

Adam
11-30-2010, 06:51 PM
I just made $14 in a week just working at home!

Ah, the writer's life. ;)

robeiae
11-30-2010, 06:56 PM
You know, 14 times 1000 is 14,000.

Adam
11-30-2010, 06:57 PM
*Grabs a calculator.*

My GOD! You're right!

robeiae
11-30-2010, 06:59 PM
And if I use internet math, 14.00 times 1000 is 1.4 million!

Adam
11-30-2010, 07:01 PM
I could be internet rich!

amyashley
11-30-2010, 07:40 PM
Does internet rich mean you can do more Windows shopping?

shyne
11-30-2010, 08:42 PM
Blue screen of death for you

Devil Ledbetter
11-30-2010, 09:33 PM
Oh maybe that's why my ex-boyfriend's fiance won't accept my friend request.

But I'm happily married and I want to friend her because she is in our circle of friends. But then she isn't on FB often from what I'm told by our friends.

God I hope she doesn't think I want to ogle pictures of him. Because we are friends on FB already. Yeah this is my co-dependency insecurities kicking in now. It's like a bad superpower. lol.The difference is, C and this woman aren't in any "circle of friends" and never have been. So the woman would have no need to friend C, other than to satisfy some curiosity about her or what her old boyfriend looks like now. She's never even spoken to C IRL.

Lyra Jean
12-01-2010, 06:22 PM
The difference is, C and this woman aren't in any "circle of friends" and never have been. So the woman would have no need to friend C, other than to satisfy some curiosity about her or what her old boyfriend looks like now. She's never even spoken to C IRL.

Yeah that's a lot different. For some reason it reminds of the woman astronaut who wore a diaper. I know there was some sort of weird love triangle but that's all I remember of the incident. She was driving a long distance and didn't want to stop for the bathroom.

amyashley
12-01-2010, 07:52 PM
I REMEMBER THAT!!! It was scary stalker crazy. I can't remember details either. Probably blocked them out.

Nominating my two year old son today (I have no life other than kids). He has a, um, humping problem. Likes to hump fuzzy things. This is what I shouted this morning,

"Corbin, stop humping the cat!"

Really thought he was going to kill him. Had him pinned to the floor. The kid has a diaper on and all, but he outweighs the cat by at least 15 pounds.

I'll save this one for his wife.

Lyra Jean
12-01-2010, 08:16 PM
I REMEMBER THAT!!! It was scary stalker crazy. I can't remember details either. Probably blocked them out.

Nominating my two year old son today (I have no life other than kids). He has a, um, humping problem. Likes to hump fuzzy things. This is what I shouted this morning,

"Corbin, stop humping the cat!"

Really thought he was going to kill him. Had him pinned to the floor. The kid has a diaper on and all, but he outweighs the cat by at least 15 pounds.

I'll save this one for his wife.

I babysat a three year old who discovered other uses for the electric back massager.

JimmyB27
12-01-2010, 08:56 PM
Not to mention the "cheat on your ex, sleep with our hookers" spam.
Uh...how do you cheat on your ex?

Also, can I have that link?