I'm a bit...

Caitlin Black

Wild one
Registered
Reaction score
As some of you will know by now, I've been studying a Retail course for the last 5 months. I finished today. Last week (we only do 1 day a week) the teacher handed out A4 paper with "What you like about me..." and then our names on it in the middle. The paper with our names on it were handed round to everyone in the class, except ourselves, and everyone else had to write something positive about us on it.

I got mine back today, and I just read it now. I thought I'd share. It might be an interesting new perspective instead of just thinking of me as that arrogant, unlovable, longwinded bitch you've come to love and put on the ignore list. :)

What my classmates wrote about me will be in quotes, and then my comments will follow. Enjoy. :)

-------------------
"Quite" - I think she meant to write, "Quiet," but I like being known as Quite. It's so trendy!

"Very intelligent" - well, that's just plain lying!

"Always works hard" - except when I'm pretending to go to the bathroom and actually nipping outside for a quick smoke.

"Nice guy" - total bitch.

"Great person" - it fills me with joy to not register as one gender or the other. Seriously.

"You are an interesting person" - who never shuts up and probably makes things up to win friends.

"Nice young man with so broad mind, very smart" - and he didn't even point out the poor grammar.

"Interesting and intelligent" - okay, now you're just copying what other people have written! Why didn't you just write, "Who?"

"Cool :)" - is that sarcasm?

"always smiling =)" - I couldn't help but notice his bad teeth.

"Great to work in a team with you" - know-it-all braggart who likes to suck up to the teacher out of a sense of outrageous co-dependence.

"Happy =)" - is how I feel when Cliff leaves the room.

"Always a great team member full of great ideas and experience" - didn't let me get a word in edgeways.

"I like how he always has answers to the teachers questions and is very smart" - I wanted to be on his team so I could get a free ride in the group assignments.

----------------------

Yeah. Apparently one of those quotes belonged to my teacher...

Anyway, feel free to call me names now. Or maybe if you have a similar piece of paper from some other teacher's shiny idea, you can share it here. :)

Silent Rob

Riff-Raff
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
WHAT? Nobody said you were too sexy for your shirt? Send it back and demand a recount!

congrats on finishing the course, btw!

Silent Rob

Riff-Raff
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
:roll:

Well played, that man!

Wayne K

Banned
Reaction score
Are you sure they weren't talking about me?

I am quite

Caitlin Black

Wild one
Registered
Reaction score
Are you sure they weren't talking about me?

I am quite

This forum isn't big enough for 2 Quites. I demand a Quite-off at high noon! ;)

Haha! Nice. Congrats on finishing the course. :)

Awesome. Today I finished my course, AND made someone go "Haha!" It was the exclamation point that really made my day. :)

Wayne K

Banned
Reaction score
Its a bean sprout or a sperm cell. I'm not sure

Fruitbat

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Wow, that is great to hear. That's a nice way to end a class too. It would probably do us all good to hear the good things people think about us once in a while. Congrats on finishing your course too. It's all like an early Christmas present. ;o)

Caitlin Black

Wild one
Registered
Reaction score
Alas, I am now going to bed.

Feel free to make fun of me in my absence. I promise not to multi-quote you all when I wake up and send it to Mac. ;)

Have a good one, all you office partiers!