• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Looking for Dark/UF/PR Beta Readers & Writing Buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReinyDays

A.K.A. Evil Cupcake
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.rawatanabe.com
This post is closed for now, thank you!

*Waves hello*

I'm looking for beta readers and potential writing buddies who are interested in Dark (as in Anne Rice with her Vampire Chronicles and Lives of the Mayfair Witches and Lynn Flewelling's "The Bone Doll's Twin") / Urban (as in Karen Moning and Ilona Andrews) Fantasy and/or Paranormal Romance (as in Kresley Cole).

Quick facts about me: I'm a Taurus, down-to-earth, artistic, and I like friendly and honest (but not brutally so) people. \(^∀^)メ(^∀^)ノ. Right now I have about 20k (altogether) of material so far that needs beta reading. I am constantly working on my two novels and have new partials/drafts weekly (usually).

If you're interested, please email me at: reiniedays [at] yahoo.com.

Thanks for reading!

Humbly,
Rei

Last edited:

quickreaver

Neo-beatnik, drab but hip
Registered
Reaction score
I'm looking for a group to push me along and offer critique, in exchange for the same! I'll drop you an email...

Dene

Registered
Reaction score
Add me to your interested list. Will send you an email

Status
Not open for further replies.