PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving: What are you thankful for?

Jt/Js
11-24-2010, 11:11 PM
Thanksgiving is today's tomorrow, so I think we should all have in mind what we're thankful for!

I know I haven't been around often, what with the triple life I'm leading (scientist, musician, amateur writer), but the AW water cooler definitely makes my list of things that cause me to get that fuzzy thankful feeling. Other things on my list: research advisors who actually care, want you to graduate, and help you find funding; friends who find you weird words like "pusillanimous" (heehee); and a sister who lets me sleep over at her house whenever. :)

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Jackie

ChronicSelfEditor
11-25-2010, 01:16 AM
I'm thankful every year for my Inner Circle.

Happy Thanksgiving. :)

MissMacchiato
11-25-2010, 03:46 AM
I'm not American, but a little bit of thankfulness never did anyone any harm.

I'm thankful for many things.

I'm thankful to have savings, to have friends and family who I care about, a pet to snuggle with, the opportunity to follow my dreams and to live free of violence and oppression (well, mostly!)....

There's so many more. I hope those of you who celebrate have a wonderful day!

Lavern08
11-26-2010, 05:36 AM
I'm Thankful For:

My fantastic Hubby
Relatively good Health
A warm, cozy Home (with clean water and indoor plumbing)
A Refrigerator full of Food
My Closet full of Clothes
A reliable Vehicle
My great Job
Friends who Love and Support Me
My Relationship with Jesus Christ
(not necessarily in that order) ;)

milly
11-26-2010, 06:59 PM
I'm thankful for my two wonderful healthy daughters, for family and friends(including my AW ones) who've proven they won't ever bail on me, for my schnauzers who will forever be my only two sons, and thankful that I've experienced love in my life because of all of them

:)