• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

If you'll read mine, I'll read yours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edmontonian

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone:

I am looking for a beta reader for the first chapter of my international spy fiction novel. It is about 5,000 words. In exchage, I will read your work of about the same length.

Looking for comments on whether the work sounds intriguing, whether it sparks the interest to read further and whether it is engaging.

Let me know,

E.

mariaramos85

Registered
Reaction score
I'd be willing to. My stuff is much different--I am aiming for literary fiction. I read widely, and enjoy a good spy story. What kind of fiction do you read?

Edmontonian

Registered
Reaction score
I read mostly thrillers and the occasional murder mystery.

In the next couple of weeks I may have something to send you.

Thanks,

E.

Alpha Echo

I should be writing.
Registered
Reaction score
I'd be willing to exchange chapters as well! The current one I'm trying to have beta'd and/or critiqued is a crime novel (see my thread in this forum). Let me know!

whacko

Keeping up with the class
Registered
Reaction score
I'll have a look Eddy.

And since I've got nothing to send in return, what have you got to lose?

Status
Not open for further replies.