• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Looking for a beta- 80,000 word UF

Status
Not open for further replies.

LGwenn

Rollin' Boulders, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
I just cut 10,000 words from my MS and I am looking for a beta to let me know what they think before I start my next round of queries.

Mandi's an orphaned faery princess. But for a chick pushing 30 and living in Philadelphia, that means exactly squat. The only perk of the position is Hayune, her faery bodyguard, but after years of unrequited love she's (almost) over that, too.

Mandi has never garnered much interest from the residents of Faelyn, but suddenly she's real interesting to the Faery Court. No one will be straight with her, but she manages to learn a few things. One: Mom is very much alive and still the queen. And two: the skanky lake creature with big boobs and malicious intentions that killed her dad just kidnapped the brother she didn't know she had.

Mandi forces Hayune to give her a crash course in magic. But when the aquatic hooker tries to drown Mandi, her body guard disappears. On her own she has to save her brother and keep him alive in the Human Realm until it's safe to take him back to Faelyn. Because someone--maybe Hayune--wants to take the throne and killing off both the Queen's children is the first step.

Thanks in advance. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.