• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Please read the first few chapters of YA urban fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

oshun55

Registered
Reaction score
One agent is reading the entire now, at least I assume she's still reading it now since it's been almost 2 months. Another requested entire before, got R but no feedback whatsoever. A 3rd is interested but before I send it out again, can someone please, please, please read first few (five or six less than 50 pp)?

Have sent partial out a couple of times... R.

I don't wish to be torn apart, unless you absolutely feel it's necessary to help me. I really just want a virtual stranger to tell me if the story flows well and is it an interesting read. If you can read my query that would be great too as I've gotten at least 60 rejections so far.

sigh... please help me figure this out.

Georgina

Sushi at midnight
Registered
Reaction score
Hi, oshun55, and welcome to AW.

For your query, you might like to post in Query Letter Hell in the Share Your Work forum (password: vista). Lots of help available there.

You could also post your first 1-2k words in the YA forum of Share Your Work for some feedback that way.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.