• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Critique Person(s) for Children's Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJRevell

www.mikerevell.com
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.mikerevell.com
Hello.

I'm getting to the stage with one of my children's manuscripts where I'd like someone or more than one someone to read it, pick holes in it, tell me what's bad and what's good, etc etc.

Your help will be fantastic. It will be bobby-dazzling. And very, very much appreciated.

It's a 24,000-word fantasy-ish adventure for 9-12 year-olds. I can send you a bit of it or all of it.

And I'm more than happy, of course, to look over anything you want to send me, whenever you want to send it, and offer my thoughts.

If anyone's interested in helping now or over the next week or two, please feel free to reply here or send me a PM/email.

Thanks muchly!

Mike

(Possibly this can be an ongoing thing, something like the "Writing Buddy" in this forum's name, but of course it doesn't have to be if you don't want it to be.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.