Wanted: Your personal experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.

Writer2011

Registered
Reaction score
Yep...i'm at it AGAIN...I think i've finally found my niche. I'm in the process of gathering your first date horror stories. I plan to gather the information and get something written. As bad as it sounds I plan on doing the POD (publishing on demand) route to get some exposure. If you have a story or stories, PLEASE pm me and we will go from there.

Bill

sassandgroove

Sassy haircut
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
do you mean freaky dates (people) , or the date (person) turned out to be good, but the first date(event) didn't go well?

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Well, I remember the worst "turn down" line I ever heard. I ask a girl on Tuesday if she wanted to go out with me the following Saturday. Her reply: "I'm planning to be sick that day."

I can take a hint....

ac

Writer2011

Registered
Reaction score
Actually i'm looking for first date horror stories...it can be your VERY first date or a first date with someone.... I have two already....need more :)

Alleycat...I think that line is a new one...i've never heard of someone scheduling sick days :)

JennRatliff

Registered
Reaction score
aspiringwriter said:
Actually i'm looking for first date horror stories...it can be your VERY first date or a first date with someone.... I have two already....need more :)

Alleycat...I think that line is a new one...i've never heard of someone scheduling sick days :)
Is there a deadline for these stories you're looking for, or do we just send when we have time?

Writer2011

Registered
Reaction score
Actually I would like to have them by November 15th and then i'll start on the book :) If all goes well it will be on lulu.com sometimes in December :)

Status
Not open for further replies.