Punt the Question

ArcadiaDarrell

tromping down the yellow brick road
Registered
Reaction score
Here's a game my clients love to play with me until I'm on the brink of tears. It goes like this: A question is asked like say.... "How were you injured at work?" and the respondent completely avoids the point stating, "Well see I joined the Army in 1975, wanted to be special forces but 'cause ah my drug charges they wouldn't allow and then they moved me Texas where..."

Be sure to ask a question when you're done.

Here goes: When did you decide you wanted to be a writer?

archerjoe

Registered
Reaction score
Those damn neighborhood kids smashed my Halloween pumpkins which were works of art! Can you recommend a good lawyer?

flyingtart

Warning: may contain humour.
Registered
Reaction score
I bought these shoes off eBay but they aren't as nice as they looked in the picture. Do you know any celebrities?

StephanieFox

Maybull the Bulldog
Registered
Reaction score
Hey, Midlife: "Be sure to ask a question when you're done."

flyingtart

Warning: may contain humour.
Registered
Reaction score
Never wash woollens at anything above 30 degrees unless you want to ruin them. And does anyone know the number of a good chiropodist?

StephanieFox

Maybull the Bulldog
Registered
Reaction score
Feet can drive some men to distraction. Other people's feet – not their own. So, were can I go to get a good deal in a Christian atmosphere?

ArcadiaDarrell

tromping down the yellow brick road
Registered
Reaction score
Isn't that the thing to have. Only trust a Christian, I say. You know, I knew a Christian once, he was good guy other than that little mess with the child molesation, but his yard was always so neat no one ever suspected. He even used to sweep up my cigarettes. I know I should stop smoking and believe me I've tried. The doctor even put me on this one drug called Chantix. Ooooo, man that is a crazy drug. Gave me the wierdest dreams. I tell y,a I didn't know where I lived for week. Running around tryin' to figure it out and you know the real crazy thing? Turned out I was at home the whole time. Now my doctor says it was the meth I was usin' in conjunction with the Chantix but I didn't have no trouble with meth before that Chantix. I figure he's workin' for them pharmacutical companies. Do you know a single doctor out there that isn't workin' for a pharmacutical company?