Weird Cookie Recipe

Eudoxia

The Undead Bookworm
Registered
Reaction score
Probably a random and delicious cookie recipe I found is for Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookies. It sounds really gross, but believe me they are so good! They just require:

Heat oven to 350 degrees
2/3 cup of brown sugar
2/3 cup of regular sugar
1 egg
1 1/2 stick of butter
1tbsp of vanilla (or hazel nut)
Stir it up till everything is mixed.
2 1/2 cups of flour
1 tsp of baking soda
Stir it up! (It doesn't matter if the batter is thick. It's meant to be)
1 cup of bacon bits.
1 1/2 cup of chocolate chips
Stir it up!
Then when you're all done with the stirring, greasing the pan, and putting the batter on it in small little balls, you cook those cookies at least 10 minutes.
Some other recipes may tell you differently, but I just really liked this one and my cookies came out great. There are also some other pretty weird cookie recipes out there, but I'm too lazy to search for all of those. :tongue
Anyone else know some weird cookie recipes?

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I have two weird cookie recipes to share.

BUTTERSCOTCH-POTATO CHIP COOKIES

1 c. packed brown sugar
1 c. sugar
1 c. butter, softened
2 large eggs
2 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 1/3 c. butterscotch chips
2 c. crushed ridged potato chips

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, cream together the sugars and the butter. Beat in the eggs one at a time. Add flour and baking soda, taking care to distribute the soda, and mix well. Fold in butterscotch chips and potato chips.

Drop by teaspoonfuls on ungreased cookie sheets and bake for 8 - 10 minutes, until golden brown. Cool on wire rack. Makes about 4 dozen cookies, each both salty and sweet, like a chocolate-covered pretzel.

This next one, I have never made, so I can't vouch for them.

OATMEAL-CHOCOLATE CHIP AND BEAN COOKIES
Makes 3 dozen
These cookies have a low-fat secret. They're full of beans! Idaho State University researchers in Pocatello replaced 75 percent of the butter with beans to create cookies with 105 calories and 3 fat grams (compared with 150 calories and 7 fat grams).

Vegetable-oil cooking spray
1 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
3/4 cup drained great Northern, cannellini or any white beans, liquid reserved
3 Tbsp butter, softened
1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
2 large eggs
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1 cup milk-chocolate chips

Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray. In blender, process oats until finely ground but not powdery. Combine with flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl. In a clean blender, puree beans and 2 tbsp reserved bean liquid until smooth. Combine bean puree, butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla in a separate bowl and beat well. With the mixer on low speed, beat in oat and flour mixture. Stir in chocolate chips by hand. Drop batter (by the tablespoon) onto baking sheets. Bake 15 to 17 minutes until centers are firm and edges are lightly browned. Transfer to wire rack to cool.

Maryn, who likes baking