M/M Paranormal Romance Recommendation Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissMacchiato

Bring on the Sweet, Sweet Coffee
Registered
Reaction score
not as a main story... there is a M/M couple as a secondary in Keri Arthur's Guardian series, but that's the closest I can think of right now....

They don't get all that much air time :(

KimJo

Outside the box, with the werewolves
Registered
Reaction score
Website
karennacolcroft.com
Notturno and Vigil by Z.A. Maxfield (MLR Press)- a vampire and a human man.

Fire Season by Lex Valentine (Pink Petal Books)- two male dragon shifters who discover they're mates (note that this might be considered a "gay for you" story, so YMMV)

Selah March

Registered
Reaction score
Check out Amber Quill Press/Amber Allure, Loose Id Publishing and Samhain Publishing for tons of m/m paranormal romance.

Also Whiskey Tango Foxtrot (contemporary ghost and demon hunting) by me.

And Year of the Cat (historical shape-shifter fairytale) by me.

Both are m/m romances. WTF is very "plotty," heavy on the horror/mystery elements, lighter on the sex. YotC includes some medium-to-heavy BDSM scenes. :)

Gale Haut

waxing digital artistic
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.galehaut.com
I'm writing one right now and could use another beta reader when it's done--probably a month or two. The romance isn't very heavy. PM me if you're interested.

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
Like Timmy...

I've got mine, which is a vampire and a vampire Hunter, heavy on the romance. It's YA, and being revised at the moment. Come January I want to have betas for it. PM me if you like.

JohnnyGottaKeyboard

Who let this guy in...?
Registered
Reaction score
On the rooftoop where he climbed when the laughter
Timmy & Arianna: I would very much be interested in a beta swap, especially if it would force me to write! I'm doing a second draft of a completed work to start shopping it and my novel coming out in March is in the process of editing now, so I am finding lots of excuses to ignore any new work--but new work is what pays the bills. So, if either of you are interested in beta-swapping hit me up. The first chapter (which is pretty much all there is at this point) of my M/M paranormal is up in the Romance section of SYW if you want to see if it is something you'd be interested in.

Thanks.

tedi.s

Demigods, wolves, & Vamps... Oh my!
Registered
Reaction score
Siren Publishing is very heavy with MM HEA paranormal. Also JL Langley's Without Reservations in her With or without series is great and so is The Warder Series by Mary Calmes. Enjoy!

shayla.mist

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Just my two cents. I'm amazed no one mentioned the books written by Jordan Castillo Price. She's an amazing writer. Adrienne Wilder and her Darwin series - also a juicy read.

Unimportant

No COVID yet. Still masking.
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I think veinglory has published a shedload of them, but it's not a genre I read.

Does paranormal = demons and angels? If so, I thought the relationships in Jane Kindred's books (The Fallen Queen and The Midnight Court) were very well done -- gay male dom + bi male sub along with bi male sub + straight woman.

Oops, crap, I realised too late that this is a Lazarus thread.

Buttercup76

Registered
Reaction score
Kissing the Golem

Dark Hollows Press just published my story, Kissing the Golem, and I think it's fabulous. You should check it out.

Blurb: Jacob and Marcus, an interracial interfaith couple, are fighting about everything: coming out, monogamy and marriage. Then one dark night, they encounter the Golem who has protected Jacob’s family for generations. The giant but handsome man made of clay and dirt saves their lives, and his kiss just may save their relationship.

Amazon link: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NN2FIKY/?tag=absowrit-20

veinglory

volitare nequeo
Self-Ban
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.veinglory.com
I am partial to M Christian, esp "Running Dry". But I could make literally hundreds of suggestions. That is a broad category.

BarbaraSheridan

*insert catchy phrase here*
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.barbarasheridan.com
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.