Not much but...

Honey Nut Loop

Registered
Reaction score
It's not much of an achievement but i'm proud. I've written twenty thousand words in the last week and a half. It took me a month and a half to do the 20,000 preceding that. lol lol.

Bufty

Where have the last ten years gone?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
That's good going, Honey Nut - you must be close to or perhaps have passed the half-way mark! The muse must be in fine fettle!:banana:

Vanessa

Writer and Music Producer
Registered
Reaction score
Honey Nut Loop said:
It's not much of an achievement but i'm proud. I've written twenty thousand words in the last week and a half. It took me a month and a half to do the 20,000 preceding that. lol lol.

That's wonderful news and a wonderful accomplishment! Congratulations!

Honey Nut Loop

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. :thankyou:

Yep i'm over half away. Should be done in ten to 15 thousand words as well. it's only a Young YA story. i'm loathe to say book unless it gets published. Just a story for now. My third project. Of the other two, one taught me to type, one taught me to right a coherent sentence and the third (this one) got my mum saying this is good without her having to lie (you can always tell). Then there are all teh non staters and i have two more ideas whirling in my head which i really should write down. Not sure why i'm telling you all this. Normally i'm really self-conscious. but i don't have to meet you lot. lol.

Last edited:

Torin

Wandering vaguely
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.cebarrett.com
Honey Nut Loop said:
Thanks everyone. :thankyou:
Then there are all teh non staters and i have two more ideas whirling in my head which i really should write down. Not sure why i'm telling you all this. Normally i'm really self-conscious. but i don't have to meet you lot. lol.

And besides, you're among people who understand all the story lines running through your brain. :D

Cabinscribe

Often ignored by muses
Registered
Reaction score
That's wonderful!

You must feel so great to have accomplished so much!

:Thumbs:

P.S.
When you're finished with your muse, do you think you could send her over to my place for a while?
;)

Last edited:

Writer2011

Registered
Reaction score
Way to go....I finished my very first novel about a month ago :) Right now i'm taking a break and working on another. Again, congrats...